OFFICIAL NHL PLAYOFFS THREAD.... BLACKHAWKS WIN STANLEY CUP

Hodog16 wrote:
These 10 PM EDT starts are killing me. Went to bed at 1 AM last night and had to be at work today at 7 AM.

Same here, I get up @ 4am and these games have me yawning something awful at work. Oh well, 2 more months of sleep deprivation I guess
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Jordan Leopold got DESTROYED
eek.gif

clean hit IMO....

Wow...
I disagree, looked like the elbow wasn't pinned. Either way that was a game sparker, wonder if Pittsburgh will rise to the call.

Devils are up 1-0 right now
pimp.gif

Someone forgot to tell Ottawa the Penguins are the defending champions.. very impressive out there.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Alberts is going to get a game...
tired.gif
 Richardson turned at the last minute. If he would have just taken that hit, he would have been fine.

Lou has been shaky as hell since the Olympics.
You don't think Alberts charged though?   Dude is so freakin' tall, and he was air-born on that hit. 
laugh.gif
Yea, I didn't really catch it until I watched hilights this morning. He did leave his feet. Unless it hasn't been announced yet, I dont think he is getting a game though.

LA scored on the powerplay and Richardson is fine, so I think it balanced itself out.

Rome should be back next game (hopefully) to give us a little more depth on the backline.

What a freaking game! Now we have a series and the playoff beard will go til at least Thursday for me.

And on a parting note, while I understand what he was doing and why he did to Kovalchuk, Mike Richards is a vagina. He gets in Kovy's face, shakes his hands like he'll drop the gloves then sees Boucher skating to the bench and bails on the confrontation. I understand it dont get me wrong, its just a b move.

thats the first "intentional offsides" call I have seen in years!!!! wings game if anyone cares.....

this coyotes wings game is awesome....4 goals in 2:42 minutes
laugh.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

ANOTHER ONE...5 GOALS IN JUST OVER 3 MINTUES

3-3

Originally Posted by agold1002

this coyotes wings game is awesome....4 goals in 2:42 minutes
laugh.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

ANOTHER ONE...5 GOALS IN JUST OVER 3 MINTUES

3-3
very exciting, indeed. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

I wonder what kind of ridiculous deal that had to offer to get that arena filled?

there are plenty of fans in scottsdale/phoenix but the problem is that glendale is about 40+ minutes away with no traffic (took me hour and 40 minutes to get there on wednesday) from phx/scottsdale and that is where all the money is at. hockey fans will make the drive for the big games as i did for game 1

Glad the Pens won, I had a game so missed it, but we lost so I should've just stayed home and watched that and then the Pirates win. Oh well

Doan trying to push around one of the most respected players in the league (Lindstrom) and thinks he wont get a penalty......lets put this one away wings.......anyone else thinks a hat trick is coming...???

I said the hat trick was coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now I can watch san jose lose.........

Back
Top Bottom