Official NHL 2008 Stanley Cup Finals Thread...Pens vs. Wings

im from san jo, 408 sharktown, baby!!

nabokov tonite
pimp.gif

He's what hockey needs, not guys like Brasher and Simon. Avery can beat you up then put the puck in the net when he gets out of the box.

Brashear scored the 1st goal tonight for the Caps
tongue.gif

Brashear has a role with the team that goes beyond throwing the fists....he has the "A" on his sweater for a reason....dude is one of the bestteammates/leaders that the Caps have on their roster. Mid-season, the Caps were getting badly outplayed by Montreal....Brashear had the coaches leave thelockerroom and he laid in to the team for its sub-par play...whatever he said worked, because the Caps got the 5-4 OT win IN the Forum....he had one big brainfart vs. Boston, but other than that, he has been great this season....

REGULAR SEASON SERIES
Canadiens lead 8-0
My god, thats horrible.
laugh.gif

I honestly felt we could contend with anyone but Montreal, and the way the last game of the season scheduling worked, we got them either way.
frown.gif

awesome job by the pens to regroup after blowing the lead and get a huge score in regulation... great effort by the boys.. Ottawa is getting chippy, they needsmacked.

Caps game was exciting. Pens again, is there any doubt they will be playing in the Conference finals? I told you Ottawa sucked and was nothing to worry about.

Bruins are taking it all the way thisyear.

j/p. as much as i love the Bruins, they have no chance against the Habs. I want a San Jose vs. Caps Finals. that would be the craziest finals

^Didn't read the article but just today they said he's been released from the hospital and may even play tomorrow.
laugh.gif

Pens
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Hopefullythey can split the games in Ottawa and go back to the Burgh and win it in front of the home crowd.

I see the Rangers sweeping the Devils.....I put my $$ on the Rangers in both games 1 & 2 and I do not see them losing back at MSG in front of the homecrowd. Hopefully they can make it 2 first round sweeps in a row (ATL last year, NJ this year)

Could it be? Defending Champs getting swept? It's sure lookinglike that right now...Can't believe they lost 5-2 tonight
eek.gif
smh.gif
Dallas is just dominating the play and putting pucks behind Giguere. The atmosphereand home crowd back in Dallas is going to be wild and I don't see them losing 2 straight there. Today's (Sunday) games will have me glued to thecouch
pimp.gif

2jai25i.jpg

Wings hold serve and head to Nashville up 2-0. Darren McCarty scoring today after coming back from alcohol and drug addiction only 5 months ago might be thebest story so far in these playoffs.

GO WINGS!

Not looking good for the Caps right now. Killing off a penalty down by two with less than 10 mins to go isn't fun. Hopefully the Devils can pull off a wintoday. I got tickets for game 5 just in case. I am expecting a return unfortunately. Dallas is looking good.

Hopefully the Rangers win tonight....I think the Garden is gonna be wild
pimp.gif

looking forward to this game tonight

devils will be going hard being down 2-0, but this is msg

rangers ain't letting up

Tough break for the Rangers tonight and it's 2-1 NYR......I'm sure they'll bounce back though. Can't believe Boston won tonight as well, Isuppose it could've gone either way.

eek.gif
eek.gif
@ the Sharks up3-0 not even 5 minutes into the game. Kipper out, Joseph in.

chyeah! my hometown sharks are straight rockin right now. 3 goals in the first 5 minutes of the first period.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom