OFFICIAL NFL THREAD 2024-25: Week VII Vol: REUNITED AND IT FEELS SO GOOD

I like this Vikes squad but this might be the best edit I've seen all season :rofl:

20241021_142623.jpg

Browns need to figure out are they going to take a qb next year and he has to be the one or tank another year for Arch Manning

Cam Ward seems like most realistic option

So what’s the narrative in here regarding Tua? Is the NFL/Dolphins at fault for not forcing him to retire? Or is it all on Tua now?

He’s made 30Ms pre-concussions, got another 40Ms this season. Can’t see the Dolphins trying to recoup this money if he hangs it up after this season. All that to say Tua has made a ton of money and shouldn’t need to continue playing. Though he’d forfeit at least 120Ms in future gauranteed money.

Browns need to figure out are they going to take a qb next year and he has to be the one or tank another year for Arch Manning

Cam Ward seems like most realistic option
I think for them the best course is to continue ranking, and try to get worse than the panthers raiders patriots and titans. And then trade with whoever is willing to give you the most draft capital. Then you punt 2025 and tank again for 2026

Ex if can ward is the consensus best QB. Make the panthers and titans bid for him

Also they need to have a fire sale for whoever on their roster is still worth something

Brady was throwing the ball like 50+ times a game in TB. They really let him do whatever the hell he wanted :lol:
Yup.

We never seen Brady’s arm die out out like we did with Peyton, Brees etc.

I’d argue Aaron’s arm is winding down. A lot of those throws he use zip past defenders earwholes a million MPH in tight coverage are now interceptions or deflections.

So what’s the narrative in here regarding Tua? Is the NFL/Dolphins at fault for not forcing him to retire? Or is it all on Tua now?

He’s made 30Ms pre-concussions, got another 40Ms this season. Can’t see the Dolphins trying to recoup this money if he hangs it up after this season. All that to say Tua has made a ton of money and shouldn’t need to continue playing. Though he’d forfeit at least 120Ms in future gauranteed money.

it's the samoan warrior pride in him :sick:

I think he should've retired this time around. Not worth the risk. But there are also many within the Dolphins organization whose jobs depend on his performance this year (the HC and GM to name a few). That combined with personal pride is probably what is driving his decision to come back. I hope this works out, but I can't help but thinking this is going to happen again. If it were up to me, we'd shut Tua down, trade Tyreek and some of the other big contracts for draft picks, and tank for Cam Ward or Sanders.

Yup.

We never seen Brady’s arm die out out like we did with Peyton, Brees etc.

I’d argue Aaron’s arm is winding down. A lot of those throws he use zip past defenders earwholes a million MPH in tight coverage are now interceptions or deflections.
Paintin Manning had 9 TDs and 17 INTs in 10 games in his last regular season. Was under 60% completion in both regular season and playoffs. Arm was cooked.

Back
Top Bottom