OFFICIAL NFL THREAD 2024-25: Week VII Vol: REUNITED AND IT FEELS SO GOOD

My prevailing theory is that Pickens is the Steelers best weapon by far and Fields' failure to get him the ball/lack of chemistry is what got him benched... Did y'all hear how happy Pickens was talking about Russ and getting in extra reps with me? He hasn't shown that kind of enthusiasm for Justin all season. I get that Fields is very likeable but hopefully now you guys can see the difference between an actual QB who can push the ball down the field and an Uber athletic game manager who's best attribute is his running. There's a reason Russ was named starter in training camp.
Last year with the Bears, Fields and DJ Moore had a hell of a connection.

Last year with the Bears, Fields and DJ Moore had a hell of a connection.

Definitely agree but again, no “true” receiver wants to play with a dual threat QB not named Lamar, Steve Young, Randall, Russell Wilson, NcNabb, etc.

Look at how quickly Robbie Anderson and Cam Newton’s relationship fizzled out after that first press conference:lol:

Next week in New England I hope the Jets feed Breece and Braelon 50 times

This passing game ain’t it man it’ll look good for a drive or two and that’s it

Some great photos from yesterday
IMG_1935.png

IMG_1937.jpeg

IMG_1940.jpeg

How does OBJ keep getting these big one year deals. Dude has been washed since he second season in Cleveland.
Everybody loved him in Baltimore last year. Really good locker room guy. Capable 3rd/4th receiver when healthy.

Team had to spend money elsewhere so couldn’t bring him back.

I’m not even a Giants fan but I still wish they would’ve sent him somewhere other than Cleveland

Business is business tho

Back
Top Bottom