OFFICIAL NFL THREAD 2024-25: Week VII Vol: REUNITED AND IT FEELS SO GOOD

Ngl and I could be trippin but if I’m the browns just put that man on the practice squad when he gets back they money spent you cant change that no matter what minus whale pretend like he not there and just do what you can till he off the books. I don’t see any benefit in playing him next season cause “you got to cause of the money”

Favre's last season was also really bad. Guy had 11 tds to 19 picks. He does have the record for INT's but still amazing the difference one season and a year older can make.

Yeah I don't understand why people say Brady's last year was bad. I guess he was a victim of his own greatness

… Brady had 5300 and 43 TDs at 44 the year prior, too.

Tom TRULY is that boy. Longevity+Productivity. He really the NFL Lebron.

I think Brady could’ve still been somewhat elite at 50 years old. Different for real

He really Wayne Gretzky'd all the QB stats just like Jerry Rice did for receivers. Even with the extra 17 games, those records gone be around a while

So HIS stats don’t matter :lol:

The running game got worse as well as the defense.

Brady’s numbers from that year gonna be better than Mahomes this year :lol:

This is a wild defense. :lol:

This is why it's important to watch games. Brady was way of with his WR's that year. Him and Mike Evans chemistry fell off bad. Just purely looking at HIS stats while HIS offense fell off cliff is funny.

I'll take 6-0 over missing playoffs all day. :pimp:

This is a wild defense. :lol:

This is why it's important to watch games. Brady was way of with his WR's that year. Him and Mike Evans chemistry fell off bad. Just purely looking at HIS stats while HIS offense fell off cliff is funny.

I'll take 6-0 over missing playoffs all day. :pimp:
It’s cool to just admit you said something dumb.

Absolutely no reason to compare this version of Rodgers to somebody who was significantly better.

Why are there 2 games again man. What is Roger doing?
They are making the AZ-LAC game ESPN+ exclusive also. I have + but mainly just for UFC, app is trash but will just be watching some of the Bucs-Ravens unless it's a blowout.

Gabe1cyWQAEwe9v

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom