OFFICIAL NFL THREAD 2024-25: Week VII Vol: REUNITED AND IT FEELS SO GOOD

Paintin Manning had 9 TDs and 17 INTs in 10 games in his last regular season. Was under 60% completion in both regular season and playoffs. Arm was cooked.

Didn’t they bench him for Osweiler at one point that season? That defense was so good all he had to be was a game manager in the playoffs for them to win it all.

They lose 2 more games imma need them to shut it down and get Travis or a tackle. :lol: :frown:

Kyle and Lynch gotta be feeling the heat.

The NFC West isn’t great this season. Even if they lose 2 of the next 3 I think they can still snatch the West and hope the other horses come back in time for the playoffs. but they do have to win that seahawks game.

Wish him a speedy recovery.

They lose 2 more games imma need them to shut it down and get Travis or a tackle. :lol: :frown:

Kyle and Lynch gotta be feeling the heat.
Gotta get to the back of the line buddy :lol: 😤

I'll be damned if the reigning and stacked NFC champs skip ahead of the purgatory home teams in Foxboro, Cleveland and Charlotte in line :lol: :smh:

The NFC West isn’t great this season. Even if they lose 2 of the next 3 I think they can still snatch the West and hope the other horses come back in time for the playoffs. but they do have to win that seahawks game.
You’re right.

I’m just being an overdramatic fan.

That’s what makes it worse.

Really good chance this team wins the west. Gets healthy and make a decent run.

Too good to blow it up. Not good enough to win it all :smh:

I like this Vikes squad but this might be the best edit I've seen all season :rofl:

20241021_142623.jpg
The fact they made this after a 2 point win and the same record is even funnier :lol:

Didn’t they bench him for Osweiler at one point that season? That defense was so good all he had to be was a game manager in the playoffs for them to win it all.

Threw four picks against the Chiefs. Broke the all time passing record in the same game and then got benched in the third quarter.

The amount of thinkpieces I saw arguing that he should lose his job after benching Fields justifies this victory lap rn for me :lol:

Feels like the only thing that'll shut those Pittsburgh beat guys up long term though is if he manages to win a playoff game with Russ.

If Russ plays the way he did that 2nd half and much of last season, that might be doable too.

Back
Top Bottom