OFFICIAL NFL THREAD 2024-25: Week IiI Vol: “That’s my Michelle”

Gonna give Kirk cousins that hawk tua if I ever run into him
Does this mean what I think it does..

wvOI0QR (1).png

cant believe how dumb last night was beyond the last 2 minutes

The last 2 minutes just illuminated the stupidity of the whole night

Gamble on what thou??

Given his aversion to tackling, I’m still trying figure out what the hell he was looking into the backfield for

Unless he wanted to see for himself if the 4 man line that didn’t get pressure all game would finally work

Look like he guessed wrong on the route tryna get a pick.

Look like he guessed wrong on the route tryna get a pick.

I get when guards/wings get got peeking and leave their guy for a back door cut or something

But dude got got by the man he was supposed to be guarding.. it’s like we were playing a running QB and he was scared of the guy escaping to his side while his back was turn to the receiver

Read a pretty good breakdown on Reddit of all places of how #PreventDefense isn’t what cost the eagles on that last drive it was actually two extremely poor plays from Mitchell. If he was where he was supposed to be neither of the Mooney catches happen. That was all on him. Thanks Mitchell!

Jerry Jones need to start walking the sidelines like he used to. Maybe we’d win.

Arthur Blank should’ve stayed his a*** in the booth. Fired bill up

Read a pretty good breakdown on Reddit of all places of how #PreventDefense isn’t what cost the eagles on that last drive it was actually two extremely poor plays from Mitchell. If he was where he was supposed to be neither of the Mooney catches happen. That was all on him. Thanks Mitchell!

It was fangio.. 4 man line got zero pressure all night.. and the few times he sent 5 or 6, it worked

Even on the final drive, the only stop was as a result of sending an extra guy

But now being on the 4th year of fangio or one of his guys, they ask the DB to keep stuff in front of them.. it’s hard for me to kill a guy when I look at what the guys are asked to do and it seems absurd

Back
Top Bottom