OFFICIAL NFL THREAD 2024-25: Week IiI Vol: “That’s my Michelle”

Haven't watched the Texans yet this year but is their O-line still bad like last year? This will be another good test for the Vikes.

This is fair... Some of these franchises just set guys up to fail.

If you look at the best qb’s in the league. They almost all landed with stable organizations which in my opinion was instrumental in their development and success. Outside of Joe Burrow and CJ Stroud who went to teams who were absolute trash at the time, most the better qb’s in the league got drafted to desirable situations.

Mahomes got drafted by a good team with a great coach. He probably could’ve started his rookie year, but they didn’t rush it and he thrived.

Josh Allen got drafted to a team coming off a playoff appearance and was trending upward after years of mediocrity.

Lamar Jackson got drafted to a stable organization with a good coach.

Hell even Dak Prescott got drafted to a team that was only bad the prior season because their qb missed almost the entire year and was 12-4 the season prior.

I’m probably missing guys but the situation they get drafted into matters. Every team is inevitably going to have a bad season or two. But some of these teams are just bad overall organizations.

Last edited:

He posted earlier this afternoon too :lol: :lol:

GXtCYmYXwAArkuR.jpeg

Gonna have to find other Bugatti's to play with probably in the spring league or CFL at this point...

It's all the rage in some other leagues but you have to wonder how long this phenomenon is gonna last in a league like the NFL :lol:

Can't see teams/coaches allowing it for long knowing NFL culture

still can’t believe philly let kirk walk em down like that

Unfortunately, very believable to eagles fans after 4 years in a fangio defense

Like the 4th or 5th time we have lost a game just like that in last couple years

and then there are another handful were the other time barely didn’t get the TD to actually win… hell that’s what happened in the opener vs y’all last year if I remember correctly

Back
Top Bottom