OFFICIAL NFL THREAD 2024-25: Week IiI Vol: “That’s my Michelle”

IMG_9832.jpeg
This dude threw up all over himself riding the Kirk Cousins rollercoaster
IMG_5572.jpeg

“Hey Siri fire my head coach..”

They should be ashamed of themselves for letting them drive down the field like that

This.. line wasn’t getting pressure all game and DC decided playing off was the move.. I’d rather just blitz and at least make them earn it

and 1 of the coaches gotta be able to tell hurts cut the hero shh

They had a timeout and decent time for the situation.. all you need is another 15 yards

This.. line wasn’t getting pressure all game and DC decided playing off was the move.. I’d rather just blitz and at least make them earn it

and 1 of the coaches gotta be able to tell hurts cut the hero shh

They had a timeout and decent time for the situation.. all you need is another 15 yards
100%

The abandonment of any type of rush was silly

100%

The abandonment of any type of rush was silly

I get playing 2 high since you know they won’t run it

But teams are a whole lot smarter at this point when teams go into prevent.. and they had time.. just take the free yards until you don’t have to

Like eagles could have still run it with hurts or saquon, since they had a timeout

But whole team seems dumb right now

So many blunders by Philly... They should've kicked that fg earlier in the game, fangio playing prevent defense on Kirk like he's Bryce Young, the terrible decision to pass on that 3rd and short which left Kirk with essentially two minutes to drive down the field. Who knew trading away Riddick would have this much of an impact on Philly?

Darius Slay took a terrible gamble on that TD :lol:

Gamble on what thou??

Given his aversion to tackling, I’m still trying figure out what the hell he was looking into the backfield for

Unless he wanted to see for himself if the 4 man line that didn’t get pressure all game would finally work

Back
Top Bottom