OFFICIAL NFL THREAD 2024-25: Week II Vol: “That’s my Michelle”

I didn't realize how inaccurate Bryce is as a passer. I guess throwing to all those elite dudes at Bama hid this shocking reality. At his height you have to be accurate and he isn't.

Crazy decision. As a titans fan I feel like we would be 2-0 if Tannehill was starting, but at the end of the day what's the point, instead of trying to develop someone

Last edited:
Welp, gonna be hilarious to watch the Manning family block them from getting Arch in the future :lol:
Won't even need to block them

Screenshot_20240916_105912_X.jpg

O no Bryce :lol:

Canales brought in to “fix him” and it’s 2 games and over
Yea the first year coach quitting on him after 2 games is crazy, especially when everyone already expected them to be terrible.

Dont think it's out of the question that he asks for a trade in the near future cause I dunno how you come back from that. Not even like its getting benched for another young QB. Doing it for spin cycle Andy Dalton has gotta feel like an uppercut :lol:

I don’t even know how they can even accurately evaluate Bryce, when he’s really out there playing with practice squad players as starters.
The thing is there are no perfect situations in the league. There is no perfect line that gives you all the time to survey the field. He doesn’t even have the foot speed that the dwarf in AZ has

Back
Top Bottom