OFFICIAL NFL THREAD 2024-25: Week II Vol: “That’s my Michelle”

It was ugly but got that 1st win!

Watson with that amazing first drive then lind play went to hell with every play being a holding call and some crucial drops by Amari.

I do think when OL is healthy and few weeks in this offense with winnable games on the schedule Watson and Browns offense will be looking much better

Atop

IMG_5555.jpeg

Only week 2 and a good opponent but we were repeatedly reminded everyday that Caleb is coming into the best situation in the history of sports as a rookie.

Are we all in on Panthers going 0-17?

Can’t wait.

Fire the coach. Kellen Moore jr.
My 10 yr old has really started to get in watching the NFL (thanks to Madden) and asked who I thought was getting the #1 pick next year. I couldn’t really name anybody off the top cause I’ve been in Korea since February. He said the Panthers and I was like damn, he might be right. Assuming they stick with him, they have to get Bryce some help.

Ravens next 3

@ cowboys
Bills
@ bengals

:nerd:
Management completely botched the offensive line, let vets go for no reason.l n replaced em with bad backups and youngins that aren’t ready :smh:

And the defense still can’t protect a double digit lead in the 4th qrtr

All the next 3 games are a toss up, could easily go 0-3 or 3-0 and nobody would be surprised…Cowboys and Bengals lost too, and the Bills are at home so who knows

Back
Top Bottom