OFFICIAL NFL THREAD 2024-25: Week II Vol: “That’s my Michelle”

Don’t judge me I’ll hit. Multiple touchdowns raw dog
IMG_1858.jpeg

All seriousness, lot of credit belongs to these DC's and defenders for catching up.

QB play has been poor generally yes but its also a big credit to just how good these defenses have gotten and fast they've adjusted to all the changes.

The schemes are better and the athletes out there now are flat out faster and more skilled/specialized.

Think a discussion could also be had about the state of OLine play leaguewide also which directly impacts the QB play we see. That's one area where they need to catch up with all these genetic freaks playing in front 7's now :lol:

Not a whole lot of athletic and massive human beings with elite feet and hand-eye coordination out there to choose from to begin with so its gonna continue to be rough :lol:

I feel for tank dell it's going to be hard for him to get targets between nico, stefon, and Dalton, and himself

Last edited:
broncos d (no pause) holding their end of the field. broncos offense just not vibing. receivers dropping balls. bo leading rushing yards and backs are not producing. oline not blocking. theyre not even on the same book let alone the same page. got to get it together.

Thankfully the bears upcoming schedule ain’t ****
We need to have open tryouts for o-linemen. The play calling needs to be better. Running game needs to be better. Caleb needs to be better. EVERYTHING offensively is contingent on the offensive line.

y’all pray for my boys broncos19dm broncos19dm & sb sb

they already at the bottom of the division
IMG_1684.jpeg
Love my fellow Cos fans in sb sb and broncos19dm broncos19dm but I'm actively rooting against the Broncos every week. Sean is a LIAR and a fraud of a coach. Broncos lost at least three games last year because of him yet all we heard was that Russ was a Bum (this is and was true) and Sean just needs his guy. We draft Boris Nix and here we are. Sean needs to go and ownership needs to get serious about winning.

Back
Top Bottom