OFFICIAL NFL THREAD 2024-25: Week II Vol: “That’s my Michelle”

I don’t even know how they can even accurately evaluate Bryce, when he’s really out there playing with practice squad players as starters.
But he’s not even showing flashes of anything. He was doomed from the beginning. He’s built like the average NT’er.

Mahomes stans... Speak now!

nRk4PLp.jpeg

Speaking of why is someone on an active roster, how the hell is Skylar Thompson on a roster as backup QB. He sucked in college and now is looking at taking over a starting role. No way he is one of the 64 best QB’s out there. Probably not even in top 100.

The Panthers are such a poverty franchise. By all means Bryce Young hasn’t done himself any favors.

But the Panthers have also absolutely failed him. Like if you’re going to trade everything you did to move up to draft him. At least put him in a position to succeed. That’s a long term move. If the team is trash like how it was last year, don’t throw him into the fire immediately.

The Panthers will likely have the number 1 overall pick again next season and it wouldn’t’t surprise me if they draft another qb and it’s the same cycle repeated. Going beyond the Panthers, it’s damn near negligence how some of these teams will draft a high first round pick qb, do absolutely nothing to set them up to succeed, the qb doesn’t play well, they give up on them after 2-3 seasons and repeat the same cycle only to end up right back where they started hoping for different results. Like don’t get me wrong there’s some qb’s who have been absolute busts. But it’s more organizational why a lot of these guys don’t pan out.

On another note while it’s too soon to fully judge the 2023 qb class. It’s looking like 2021-2023 have been very underwhelming qb draft classes outside of CJ Stroud, Brock Purdy, and Trevor Lawrence. And even Trevor Lawrence looks underwhelming at times when you take into perspective that he was supposed to be this once in a lifetime generational talent.

everyone knows daboll will be out this season. hoody is waiting in the wings unless jerry scoops him up first.

Daniel Jones although terrible even completes a few passes from time to time. Give us something to work with Bryce.

Back
Top Bottom