Official NFL Free Agency + Trades vol. It's Time.

Originally Posted by papi chulo

Josh Wilson to the Skins $13.5 million with $6 million guaranteed

I wanted the Lions to take a shot at him. cross one off the list for CB. Now the short list is Jonathan Joseph, Cro, and C. Rog

Originally Posted by papi chulo

Josh Wilson to the Skins $13.5 million with $6 million guaranteed

I wanted the Lions to take a shot at him. cross one off the list for CB. Now the short list is Jonathan Joseph, Cro, and C. Rog

I guess Brickhands Rodgers is out now.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by The Wizard

What are the Ravens doing at corner?

Dude no idea... They must really like Jimmy Smith. They still have Fabian Washington but I'll be surprised if he is on the team to start the year. 

Originally Posted by The Wizard

What are the Ravens doing at corner?

Dude no idea... They must really like Jimmy Smith. They still have Fabian Washington but I'll be surprised if he is on the team to start the year. 

Nnamdi is not signing with the damn Jets 
indifferent.gif
 Their whole cap would be dedicated to two CB's for the next 5 years.
I think he may be waiting until Friday when you can visit with coaches and GM's from different teams. There's no way that the Bucs aren't trying to get either Nnamdi, Joseph, Cromartie or Richard Marshall. If Talib goes to jail next year we'll be left with Myron Lewis, EJ Biggers and Anthony Gaitor at corner. Our GM Mark Dominik all but said we weren't going after Nnamdi in his press conference but I'm calling his bluff. There's too much silence on both sides for there not to be something going on there. The only info we've gotten about Nnamdi is that the Jets are talking to him, but I don't think it's as serious as reported. I don't think they'd be in negotiations with both Chris Carr and Drayton Florence if they were really after him like that.

I know that the Bucs are very interested in Reggie Bush and Nick Barnett once they'll be released, and the feeling is mutual.

Nnamdi is not signing with the damn Jets 
indifferent.gif
 Their whole cap would be dedicated to two CB's for the next 5 years.
I think he may be waiting until Friday when you can visit with coaches and GM's from different teams. There's no way that the Bucs aren't trying to get either Nnamdi, Joseph, Cromartie or Richard Marshall. If Talib goes to jail next year we'll be left with Myron Lewis, EJ Biggers and Anthony Gaitor at corner. Our GM Mark Dominik all but said we weren't going after Nnamdi in his press conference but I'm calling his bluff. There's too much silence on both sides for there not to be something going on there. The only info we've gotten about Nnamdi is that the Jets are talking to him, but I don't think it's as serious as reported. I don't think they'd be in negotiations with both Chris Carr and Drayton Florence if they were really after him like that.

I know that the Bucs are very interested in Reggie Bush and Nick Barnett once they'll be released, and the feeling is mutual.

Originally Posted by flightman

DeadsetAce wrote:
skins must think the it's the mid 2000s. and while we're trashing them...how does your current starting QB (by default) get turned away from team facilities because no one knows who he is? pathetic. cue the teary eyed indian logo.
eyes.gif
 Yea because we're signing future hall of famers to mega contracts...please. We've given out a bunch of 1 YEAR NON GUARANTEED contracts to scrubs. Low risk - high reward
pimp.gif

only if you bring in an elite QB to throw to them...

Back
Top Bottom