Official NFL Free Agency + Trades vol. It's Time.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

The ******** have no idea what they're doing.

Yeah we do, we're putting together another losing season! 
tired.gif

We're signing camp bodies (outside of Gaffney) and it would be foolish to rely on rookie WR's with only a month or so of  NFL experience to contribute week 1.

We need to sign some CB's, my fingers are crossed for Richard Marshall & Josh Wilson

We're signing camp bodies (outside of Gaffney) and it would be foolish to rely on rookie WR's with only a month or so of  NFL experience to contribute week 1.

We need to sign some CB's, my fingers are crossed for Richard Marshall & Josh Wilson

The Panthers win the lottery and nobody told me? 
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
  WR bingo night in Washington.  The hell are they doing over there? 

ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
  WR bingo night in Washington.  The hell are they doing over there? 

ohwell.gif

The have a ton of cap space and the new CBA mandates that teams spend up to about at least 90% of the projected salary cap.

Bengals are well under the cap as well,  I wonder how they're gonna use up their cap space.

ohwell.gif

The have a ton of cap space and the new CBA mandates that teams spend up to about at least 90% of the projected salary cap.

Bengals are well under the cap as well,  I wonder how they're gonna use up their cap space.

skins must think the it's the mid 2000s. and while we're trashing them...how does your current starting QB (by default) get turned away from team facilities because no one knows who he is? pathetic. cue the teary eyed indian logo.

skins must think the it's the mid 2000s. and while we're trashing them...how does your current starting QB (by default) get turned away from team facilities because no one knows who he is? pathetic. cue the teary eyed indian logo.

Didn't the Skins sign like 5 RB's in the same week a few years ago? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

They need some house cleaning in that front office asap. 

Didn't the Skins sign like 5 RB's in the same week a few years ago? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

They need some house cleaning in that front office asap. 

Stokley? Stallworth? Gaffney? Didn't the ******** try the AARP approach last year at running back in camp? #slowwillie - From David Aldridge's twitter.

DeadsetAce wrote:

eyes.gif
 Yea because we're signing future hall of famers to mega contracts...please. We've given out a bunch of 1 YEAR NON GUARANTEED contracts to scrubs. Low risk - high reward
pimp.gif

DeadsetAce wrote:

eyes.gif
 Yea because we're signing future hall of famers to mega contracts...please. We've given out a bunch of 1 YEAR NON GUARANTEED contracts to scrubs. Low risk - high reward
pimp.gif

Stokley? Stallworth? Gaffney? Didn't the ******** try the AARP approach last year at running back in camp? #slowwillie - From David Aldridge's twitter.

RT @OfficialBraylon: I would love to be a Jet but the feeling doesn't seem to be mutual with the management.

RT @OfficialBraylon: I would love to be a Jet but the feeling doesn't seem to be mutual with the management.

Originally Posted by flightman

DeadsetAce wrote:

eyes.gif
 Yea because we're signing future hall of famers to mega contracts...please. We've given out a bunch of 1 YEAR NON GUARANTEED contracts to scrubs. Low risk -Zero high reward
pimp.gif

Fixed

FOR THE LAST THESE ARE ONE YEAR DEALS....half these ppl may not even make the team

What we need to do is pick up so o-lineman
30t6p3b.gif

FOR THE LAST THESE ARE ONE YEAR DEALS....half these ppl may not even make the team

What we need to do is pick up so o-lineman
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by flightman

DeadsetAce wrote:

eyes.gif
 Yea because we're signing future hall of famers to mega contracts...please. We've given out a bunch of 1 YEAR NON GUARANTEED contracts to scrubs. Low risk -Zero high reward
pimp.gif

Fixed

Back
Top Bottom