Official NFL Free Agency + Trades vol. It's Time.

Originally Posted by im that one

looks like the Dolphins will be getting Kyle Orton..... i'm pretty happy with that. He was killin it for my fantasy team. He had a monster year with Brandon while on the broncos (close to 4,000 yards, 21 tds). And he has a better Offense in Miami then he ever did with the Bears and Broncos.... I'm intrigued. I like it. I'm sure Brandon will be happy as well.

Broncos traded WR Jabar Gaffney to Washington for DE jeremy Jarmon

my thing is who and what miami has to give up for Orton, did yall officially let go Ronnie Brown? and know we aint getting a 1st or 2nd round pick maybe a 3rd

looks like the Dolphins will be getting Kyle Orton..... i'm pretty happy with that. He was killin it for my fantasy team. He had a monster year with Brandon while on the broncos (close to 4,000 yards, 21 tds). And he has a better Offense in Miami then he ever did with the Bears and Broncos.... I'm intrigued. I like it. I'm sure Brandon will be happy as well.

my thing is who and what miami has to give up for Orton, did yall officially let go Ronnie Brown? and know we aint getting a 1st or 2nd round pick maybe a 3rd

Originally Posted by Buc Em

So I just did the math....
[table][tr][td][table][tr][td][table][tr][td][table][tr][td][table][tr][td]
Jets - signed Santonio Holmes
********- signed Santana Moss, Donte Stallworth, Kellen Clemens and Barry Cofield....in contract talks with Cullen Jenkins
Saints - signed Lance Moore
Panthers - signed Charles Johnson, Olindo Mare and D-Will
Chargers - signed Randy McMichael, Eric Weddle and Takeo Spikes
Texans - signed Matt Leinart, Damoine Lewis, Jacoby Jones and Rashad Butler
Seahawks - signed Tavaris Jackson and Robert Gallery
Raiders - signed Jon Condo, in negotiations with Jared Gaither
Eagles - signed Ray Edwards, about to aquire Rodgers-Cromartie (his jersey is on their team site)
Titans - signed Matt Hasselbeck
Packers - signed Mason Crosby, informed Nick Barnett he'll either be released or traded
Jaguars - signed Paul Posloszny
Cowboys - signed Doug Free, released 4 players
Rams - signed Quinten Mikell
Steelers - signed Ike Taylor
Bills - signed Tyler Thigpen
49ers - signed Alex Smith
Falcons - signed Stephen Nicholas
Giants - signed David Baas, released Shaun O'Hara
Vikings - traded for McNabb, signed Devin Aramoshado
Cardinals - will release Derek Anderson, will aquire Kolb
Dolphins - hearing that this will be the landing spot for Orton, in talks with Ahmad Bradshaw
Broncos - traded Jabar Gaffney to ******** for Jeremy Jarmon
Colts - released Mike Hart, signed Nate Davis
Patriots - released Banta-Cain
Bears - in negotiations with Olin Kreutz, Mike Sims-Walker and Brad Smith
Ravens - released 4 players, signed Yanda
Lions - released Bryant Johnson
Bengals - notify Carson Palmer that they refuse to trade him
Browns - release Jake Delhomme
Chiefs - on verge of signing Steve Breaston, in talks with Aubrayo Franklin
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]

That makes the Tampa Bay Buccaneers the only team in the NFL that has not made a single move since free agency started. Awesome.

arent they FORCED to spend 50+ mill?
eyes.gif

josh freeman had a pro bowl  year with rookie recievers , GET THAT MAN SOME HELP
pimp.gif

[table][tr][th=""]SEASON[/th][th=""]TEAM[/th][th=""]GAMES[/th][th=""]CMP[/th][th=""]ATT[/th][th=""]CMP%[/th][th=""]YDS[/th][th=""]AVG[/th][th=""]TD[/th][th=""]INT[/th][th=""]RAT[/th][th=""]LNG[/th][/tr][tr][td]2010[/td][td]TB[/td][td]16[/td][td]291[/td][td]474[/td][td]61.4[/td][td]3,451[/td][td]7.3[/td][td]25[/td][td]6[/td][td]95.9[/td][td]64[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by Buc Em

So I just did the math....
[table][tr][td][table][tr][td][table][tr][td][table][tr][td][table][tr][td]
Jets - signed Santonio Holmes
********- signed Santana Moss, Donte Stallworth, Kellen Clemens and Barry Cofield....in contract talks with Cullen Jenkins
Saints - signed Lance Moore
Panthers - signed Charles Johnson, Olindo Mare and D-Will
Chargers - signed Randy McMichael, Eric Weddle and Takeo Spikes
Texans - signed Matt Leinart, Damoine Lewis, Jacoby Jones and Rashad Butler
Seahawks - signed Tavaris Jackson and Robert Gallery
Raiders - signed Jon Condo, in negotiations with Jared Gaither
Eagles - signed Ray Edwards, about to aquire Rodgers-Cromartie (his jersey is on their team site)
Titans - signed Matt Hasselbeck
Packers - signed Mason Crosby, informed Nick Barnett he'll either be released or traded
Jaguars - signed Paul Posloszny
Cowboys - signed Doug Free, released 4 players
Rams - signed Quinten Mikell
Steelers - signed Ike Taylor
Bills - signed Tyler Thigpen
49ers - signed Alex Smith
Falcons - signed Stephen Nicholas
Giants - signed David Baas, released Shaun O'Hara
Vikings - traded for McNabb, signed Devin Aramoshado
Cardinals - will release Derek Anderson, will aquire Kolb
Dolphins - hearing that this will be the landing spot for Orton, in talks with Ahmad Bradshaw
Broncos - traded Jabar Gaffney to ******** for Jeremy Jarmon
Colts - released Mike Hart, signed Nate Davis
Patriots - released Banta-Cain
Bears - in negotiations with Olin Kreutz, Mike Sims-Walker and Brad Smith
Ravens - released 4 players, signed Yanda
Lions - released Bryant Johnson
Bengals - notify Carson Palmer that they refuse to trade him
Browns - release Jake Delhomme
Chiefs - on verge of signing Steve Breaston, in talks with Aubrayo Franklin
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]

That makes the Tampa Bay Buccaneers the only team in the NFL that has not made a single move since free agency started. Awesome.

arent they FORCED to spend 50+ mill?
eyes.gif

josh freeman had a pro bowl  year with rookie recievers , GET THAT MAN SOME HELP
pimp.gif

[table][tr][th=""]SEASON[/th][th=""]TEAM[/th][th=""]GAMES[/th][th=""]CMP[/th][th=""]ATT[/th][th=""]CMP%[/th][th=""]YDS[/th][th=""]AVG[/th][th=""]TD[/th][th=""]INT[/th][th=""]RAT[/th][th=""]LNG[/th][/tr][tr][td]2010[/td][td]TB[/td][td]16[/td][td]291[/td][td]474[/td][td]61.4[/td][td]3,451[/td][td]7.3[/td][td]25[/td][td]6[/td][td]95.9[/td][td]64[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by 2o6

Originally Posted by 2o6

who are the best "insiders" to follow on twitter?
besides sheft/mort?

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]@JasonLaCanfora[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]@ClaytonESPN[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]twitter in the sig. pow.[/color]

followed 
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]the icon.... [/color]
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 2o6

Originally Posted by 2o6

who are the best "insiders" to follow on twitter?
besides sheft/mort?

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]@JasonLaCanfora[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]@ClaytonESPN[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]twitter in the sig. pow.[/color]

followed 
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]the icon.... [/color]
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by BIG JUGG SHAWTY

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]from what I'm hearing it'll be a 3rd or 4th rounder... I'm personally hoping for 2 4ths...[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]and Ronnie + Ricky are officially free agents. [/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]dolphins just started up talks with ronnie brown again tho..... [/color]
mad.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]. He is good but can't stay healthy No Matter What![/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Wonder how much that affects the Ahmad Bradshaw talks......[/color]

Originally Posted by BIG JUGG SHAWTY

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]from what I'm hearing it'll be a 3rd or 4th rounder... I'm personally hoping for 2 4ths...[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]and Ronnie + Ricky are officially free agents. [/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]dolphins just started up talks with ronnie brown again tho..... [/color]
mad.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]. He is good but can't stay healthy No Matter What![/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Wonder how much that affects the Ahmad Bradshaw talks......[/color]

Originally Posted by JPZx

The Bucs will be in the Sidney Rice sweepstakes...
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]they haven't been so far..... it's been between Seahawks and Vikings.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]if they got Josh that help... beastly. real nice lookin, very young, team.[/color]

Originally Posted by JPZx

The Bucs will be in the Sidney Rice sweepstakes...
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]they haven't been so far..... it's been between Seahawks and Vikings.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]if they got Josh that help... beastly. real nice lookin, very young, team.[/color]

So how much cap space do the Skins save by trading McNabb?

I'm hoping this gives us room to possibly get J. Joseph or another corner.

So how much cap space do the Skins save by trading McNabb?

I'm hoping this gives us room to possibly get J. Joseph or another corner.

GM Mike Tannenbaum's creativity on display. #Jets Santonio Holmes will only count $2.45M against 2011 cap. $1M base salary, per source.

Leaves the Jets with a lot of space still if true

GM Mike Tannenbaum's creativity on display. #Jets Santonio Holmes will only count $2.45M against 2011 cap. $1M base salary, per source.

Leaves the Jets with a lot of space still if true

Just posted the same thing in the Jets official thread.

Tanny ultimately gets the credit, but kudos go to Ari Nissim (a Hempstead NY native) as well
wink.gif

http://twitter.com/#!/SI_JimTrotter
SI_JimTrotter

i wish i could write what players are saying about the weddle deal. really, i do.

even anonymously i can't write what is being said. too inflammatory.

@BFTB_Chargers hate to tell you but you have absolutely no idea. and it ain't lower-level disgruntled guys.
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Someone's EXTRA salty
nerd.gif

Just posted the same thing in the Jets official thread.

Tanny ultimately gets the credit, but kudos go to Ari Nissim (a Hempstead NY native) as well
wink.gif

http://twitter.com/#!/SI_JimTrotter
SI_JimTrotter

i wish i could write what players are saying about the weddle deal. really, i do.

even anonymously i can't write what is being said. too inflammatory.

@BFTB_Chargers hate to tell you but you have absolutely no idea. and it ain't lower-level disgruntled guys.
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Someone's EXTRA salty
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom