Official NFL Free Agency + Trades vol. It's Time.

Chiefs - on verge of signing Steve Breaston, in talks with Aubrayo Franklin
pimp.gif
 if this is true. Steve, Franklin, D-Bo, Tony and Dex for Matt to throw too and Jones and Charles running the ball. The Chiefs offense is starting to look very explosive.

pimp.gif
 if this is true. Steve, Franklin, D-Bo, Tony and Dex for Matt to throw too and Jones and Charles running the ball. The Chiefs offense is starting to look very explosive.

Originally Posted by BIG JUGG SHAWTY

Miami on some hold up %!% hurry up so weGet Orton up outta here
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]not gonna pay himm 9 mill man.... not happenin. that's pretty much the hold.[/color]

The WRs the skins signed are nothing more than camp fodder.....I honestly wouldn't expect guys like Stallworth/Stokley/etc to stick around once the season begins....

%%!#, who the #%*@ am I kidding....Joey Galloway made the final 53 last year
laugh.gif

yeah, Skins don't know what they're doing...
laugh.gif

Bucs gonna use ALL their cap space on Sidney Rice....1 year 53 million dollar contract. 

Originally Posted by BIG JUGG SHAWTY

Miami on some hold up %!% hurry up so weGet Orton up outta here
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]not gonna pay himm 9 mill man.... not happenin. that's pretty much the hold.[/color]

The WRs the skins signed are nothing more than camp fodder.....I honestly wouldn't expect guys like Stallworth/Stokley/etc to stick around once the season begins....

%%!#, who the #%*@ am I kidding....Joey Galloway made the final 53 last year
laugh.gif

yeah, Skins don't know what they're doing...
laugh.gif

Bucs gonna use ALL their cap space on Sidney Rice....1 year 53 million dollar contract. 

Originally Posted by langfor5

pimp.gif

Damn, the Chiefs signed Aubrayo Franklin to play receiver? Good for him.

pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]- Bucs signed its top three draft picks, Adrian Clayborn, Da'Quan Bowers and Mason Foster.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]- Bucs signed its top three draft picks, Adrian Clayborn, Da'Quan Bowers and Mason Foster.[/color]

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

That's what I was going to say, QB's throwing to Nose Tackles,
smokin.gif

pimp.gif

That's what I was going to say, QB's throwing to Nose Tackles,
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by flightman

We need to sign some CB's, my fingers are crossed for Richard Marshall & Josh Wilson
Called it.

Siced about the Wilson signing, looks like we got him for cheap too. Wilson and Barry Cofield are 2 good proven young players, good job Bruce.

Originally Posted by flightman

We need to sign some CB's, my fingers are crossed for Richard Marshall & Josh Wilson
Called it.

Siced about the Wilson signing, looks like we got him for cheap too. Wilson and Barry Cofield are 2 good proven young players, good job Bruce.

Back
Top Bottom