Official NFL Free Agency + Trades vol. It's Time.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Buc Em

John Carlson to the Vikings 5 years 25 mil.

Very underrated signing. I see what the Vikings are doing and I kinda like it.
Building from the line out, which is a philosophy I like and now they have two, young and up and coming TE's to build from.

Building from the line out, which is a philosophy I like and now they have two, young and up and coming TE's to build from.

I heard the Vikings may be leaning towards Claiborne or Blackmon now instead of Kalil. Could change though.

I heard the Vikings may be leaning towards Claiborne or Blackmon now instead of Kalil. Could change though.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Same Here. Yesterday i was heated that vikings aint sign no one but after looking at the bigger pitcture. It really make mo sense for big splashes because they wouldnt contribute or help long term.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Same Here. Yesterday i was heated that vikings aint sign no one but after looking at the bigger pitcture. It really make mo sense for big splashes because they wouldnt contribute or help long term.

Originally Posted by psk2310

Mario Williams is arranging to have his fiance come to Buffalo. Looks like he's signing there unless his girl doesn't like it upstate NY...

Buffalo is
sick.gif

I dont like that Carlson signing for the Vikings either.  I wanted to see Rudolph go off this year.

Originally Posted by psk2310

Mario Williams is arranging to have his fiance come to Buffalo. Looks like he's signing there unless his girl doesn't like it upstate NY...

Buffalo is
sick.gif

I dont like that Carlson signing for the Vikings either.  I wanted to see Rudolph go off this year.

This can change a lot of things but where did you read/hear this at? All I see on the web is that they going to take Kalil

This can change a lot of things but where did you read/hear this at? All I see on the web is that they going to take Kalil

Back
Top Bottom