Official NFL Free Agency + Trades vol. It's Time.

Benjarvus-Green-Ellis, Michael Bush, Terrence Newman, Kendall Langford, and Jacob Bell all have visits scheduled with the Bengals.

Benjarvus-Green-Ellis, Michael Bush, Terrence Newman, Kendall Langford, and Jacob Bell all have visits scheduled with the Bengals.

Veteran running back Michael Bush is visiting the Chicago Bears on Wednesday, and signing him would provide considerable insurance in case a long-term deal does not materialize for Matt Forte.

Bush is perhaps the top free agent available at his position. He rushed for a career-high 977 yards last season with the Oakland Raiders, playing in all 16 games and making nine starts with Darren McFadden sidelined by injuries for much of the year.

Veteran running back Michael Bush is visiting the Chicago Bears on Wednesday, and signing him would provide considerable insurance in case a long-term deal does not materialize for Matt Forte.

Bush is perhaps the top free agent available at his position. He rushed for a career-high 977 yards last season with the Oakland Raiders, playing in all 16 games and making nine starts with Darren McFadden sidelined by injuries for much of the year.

Damn, I wish this whole Mike Wallace thing could be resolved now. I hate not knowing what's going on....I say if we can find room sign him up & then let Brown walk next year....If he does leave, I see the Pats giving up thier first round pick for him...Damn, he would thrive with Super Uggs throwing to him....

Damn, I wish this whole Mike Wallace thing could be resolved now. I hate not knowing what's going on....I say if we can find room sign him up & then let Brown walk next year....If he does leave, I see the Pats giving up thier first round pick for him...Damn, he would thrive with Super Uggs throwing to him....

Frostee Rucker to Cleveland and Jonathan Fanene to New England. They were two valuable pieces to our d-line rotation. I wanted at least one of them back. Smh.

Frostee Rucker to Cleveland and Jonathan Fanene to New England. They were two valuable pieces to our d-line rotation. I wanted at least one of them back. Smh.

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Flynn to visit Seattle tomorrow...hmmmmm

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Henne visits today

Titans DE Jason Jones is also expected to visit tomorrow

I'm riding this Flynn bandwagon to the end, I hope we seal the deal tomorrow

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Flynn to visit Seattle tomorrow...hmmmmm

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Henne visits today

Titans DE Jason Jones is also expected to visit tomorrow

I'm riding this Flynn bandwagon to the end, I hope we seal the deal tomorrow

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

Originally Posted by psk2310

Mario Williams is arranging to have his fiance come to Buffalo. Looks like he's signing there unless his girl doesn't like it upstate NY...

Buffalo is
sick.gif

I dont like that Carlson signing for the Vikings either.  I wanted to see Rudolph go off this year.
Rudolph will go off this season. I like the signing.

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

Originally Posted by psk2310

Mario Williams is arranging to have his fiance come to Buffalo. Looks like he's signing there unless his girl doesn't like it upstate NY...

Buffalo is
sick.gif

I dont like that Carlson signing for the Vikings either.  I wanted to see Rudolph go off this year.
Rudolph will go off this season. I like the signing.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Browns sign DE Frostee Rucker

Giants sign TE Martellus Bennett
[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Browns sign DE Frostee Rucker

Giants sign TE Martellus Bennett
[/color]

Originally Posted by RetroSan

the Eagles need to do something
eyes.gif

i like the way things are going for us.. we're just cleaning house a bit first (trading justice and cutting JJ.. both help our cap).. extending guys..

with all of the CBs signing early there should be a pretty good market for asante.. also, with most of the WRs signing early IF we want to move desean there also should be a pretty good market

also, we are roughly 15.7 million under the cap right now (after the release of JJ).. when we trade asante we'll be just over 24 under

and there are still some good LBs out there, heard our main target was dan connor.. also david hawthorne is still out there

Originally Posted by RetroSan

the Eagles need to do something
eyes.gif

i like the way things are going for us.. we're just cleaning house a bit first (trading justice and cutting JJ.. both help our cap).. extending guys..

with all of the CBs signing early there should be a pretty good market for asante.. also, with most of the WRs signing early IF we want to move desean there also should be a pretty good market

also, we are roughly 15.7 million under the cap right now (after the release of JJ).. when we trade asante we'll be just over 24 under

and there are still some good LBs out there, heard our main target was dan connor.. also david hawthorne is still out there

Back
Top Bottom