Official NFL Free Agency + Trades vol. It's Time.

Eric Wright got $37.5mil. How much is guaranteed?

$10mil a year for a guard is just crazy. Nicks is getting paid.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Colts trade for T Winston Justice, also will include swap of 6th round Draft Picks. [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]It's Possible they didn't, i'm just going off what i read. Either way, it will not void the trade.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Colts trade for T Winston Justice, also will include swap of 6th round Draft Picks. [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]It's Possible they didn't, i'm just going off what i read. Either way, it will not void the trade.[/color]

Calvin Johnson won
eek.gif

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

$15.5 mill guaranteed for Wright. Contract looks pretty ridiculous but the guaranteed money tied to him isn't bad, and we badly needed a #2 corner. Wright + Talib + Claiborne could be real nice.
5 years of Eric Wright > 1 play of EJ Biggers.

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

$15.5 mill guaranteed for Wright. Contract looks pretty ridiculous but the guaranteed money tied to him isn't bad, and we badly needed a #2 corner. Wright + Talib + Claiborne could be real nice.
5 years of Eric Wright > 1 play of EJ Biggers.

In a statement, Bears general manager Phil Emery said the team was aware of the alleged incident when it obtained Marshall from the Miami Dolphins on Tuesday.

"Both the Bears and Dolphins were aware of what occurred over the weekend. We decided to move forward with the trade. We have high expectations for Brandon as a Bear," Emery said.

A source, however, told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter that although the Bears knew there was an incident involving Marshall, the team didn't know the details or that he was being investigated by police.

Cliffs: Both teams knew about the incident and proceeded with trade anyways.

In a statement, Bears general manager Phil Emery said the team was aware of the alleged incident when it obtained Marshall from the Miami Dolphins on Tuesday.

"Both the Bears and Dolphins were aware of what occurred over the weekend. We decided to move forward with the trade. We have high expectations for Brandon as a Bear," Emery said.

A source, however, told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter that although the Bears knew there was an incident involving Marshall, the team didn't know the details or that he was being investigated by police.

Cliffs: Both teams knew about the incident and proceeded with trade anyways.

eek.gif
@ Megatron getting starting quarterback money
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

the Eagles need to do something
eyes.gif

eek.gif
@ Megatron getting starting quarterback money
sick.gif
sick.gif