Official NFL Free Agency + Trades vol. It's Time.

^ with our LB corp as thin as it is, would not surprise me. but no, i think we'll still operate mainly out of the 3-4. even then, we do a lot of weird things down there...2 DL, 1 DL, 4 DL...we're always mixing it up. i also assume given the age of these guys, they'll be subbing in and out for each other to keep them from burning out early.

maybe albert will get his wish and only play third downs
laugh.gif

^ with our LB corp as thin as it is, would not surprise me. but no, i think we'll still operate mainly out of the 3-4. even then, we do a lot of weird things down there...2 DL, 1 DL, 4 DL...we're always mixing it up. i also assume given the age of these guys, they'll be subbing in and out for each other to keep them from burning out early.

maybe albert will get his wish and only play third downs
laugh.gif

Patriots signing all these d-linemen. Overall as a defense......they STILL won't be able to, "stop a nose-bleed".

Patriots signing all these d-linemen. Overall as a defense......they STILL won't be able to, "stop a nose-bleed".

Originally Posted by NuJerzLoyalty

But they'll get to Mark Sanchez and rattle the crap out of him. I'm starting to believe that's what they're doing here.

Load up on the D-Line to get a nice rotation going to get after Sanchez and plug the run, forching Sanchez to win the game. Attack the Jets where they think they can alter and disrupt the most.

But they'll get to Mark Sanchez and rattle the crap out of him. I'm starting to believe that's what they're doing here.

Load up on the D-Line to get a nice rotation going to get after Sanchez and plug the run, forching Sanchez to win the game. Attack the Jets where they think they can alter and disrupt the most.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Originally Posted by Statis22

They sure are signing a lot of 4-3 guys, are they making the switch?

They play their base defense less than 50% of the time. Very multiple in their looks

Originally Posted by Statis22

They sure are signing a lot of 4-3 guys, are they making the switch?

They play their base defense less than 50% of the time. Very multiple in their looks

Well with all the defensive linemen they are acquiring that leads me to believe they will start using more sets with down linemen.

Well with all the defensive linemen they are acquiring that leads me to believe they will start using more sets with down linemen.

Back
Top Bottom