Official NFL Free Agency + Trades vol. It's Time.

Originally Posted by PauliePeppas

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Why are the Jets trying to get older and older?
other than the wideout position their getting younger everywhere, thats y they lowballed Ellis, their gonna have a rookie starting there this year
So why would they want to get older at the most athletic position on the field?

Why is Noel Devine not with a team right now? And what's the story on why he walked out on the Eagles?

Why is Noel Devine not with a team right now? And what's the story on why he walked out on the Eagles?

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

The best Corner Back in the league just up and left camp. Wants a better deal
eek.gif
really? damn

Surprised Goldson still hasn't signed.

Sure the Titans will pay Finnegan to hold out. He owes Haynesworth 3/5ths of anything he ever makes for the rest of his career

Sure the Titans will pay Finnegan to hold out. He owes Haynesworth 3/5ths of anything he ever makes for the rest of his career

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by The Wizard

could be signed in NE in the next 24 hours....
Wish my 49ers would of resigned him, but I can at least see him play since my girl is a Pats fan...

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by The Wizard

could be signed in NE in the next 24 hours....
Wish my 49ers would of resigned him, but I can at least see him play since my girl is a Pats fan...

Speaking of pass rushing LB's, anybody heard anything on Manny Lawson? I'm crossing my fingers that Oakland takes a look at him.

I don't believe he re-signed with S.F.

Speaking of pass rushing LB's, anybody heard anything on Manny Lawson? I'm crossing my fingers that Oakland takes a look at him.

I don't believe he re-signed with S.F.

Back
Top Bottom