Official NFL Free Agency + Trades vol. It's Time.

Anyone know what's up with Ben Leber?

After I heard he worked out for Seattle, I thought he would've been signed by now
30t6p3b.gif

Anyone know what's up with Ben Leber?

After I heard he worked out for Seattle, I thought he would've been signed by now
30t6p3b.gif

Devine left camp either because he wasn't happy with the number of touches he was getting or he wasn't happy with how he was playing.

Because camps have 90+ players right now, you're seeing a lot of guys just leave if they don't see themselves making the first round of cuts. I guess it's better to at least try to get a chance elsewhere than to be somewhere where you know you have no shot.

Devine left camp either because he wasn't happy with the number of touches he was getting or he wasn't happy with how he was playing.

Because camps have 90+ players right now, you're seeing a lot of guys just leave if they don't see themselves making the first round of cuts. I guess it's better to at least try to get a chance elsewhere than to be somewhere where you know you have no shot.

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

see ricky sapp

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

see ricky sapp

did the pats just sign andre carter? he just tweeted:

I am proud to announce that I will be playing for the New England Patriots for the 2011 season. Thanks you for your prayers and support.

or am i missing a joke?
laugh.gif

did the pats just sign andre carter? he just tweeted:

I am proud to announce that I will be playing for the New England Patriots for the 2011 season. Thanks you for your prayers and support.

or am i missing a joke?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom