Official NFL Free Agency + Trades vol. It's Time.

Damn, Joseph is off the board
30t6p3b.gif

I'm watching to see if Tampa Bay is holding onto all that money to throw a deal at NA21 outta nowhere. 
nerd.gif

I'm watching to see if Tampa Bay is holding onto all that money to throw a deal at NA21 outta nowhere. 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 2o6

AdamSchefter
Filed to ESPN: Texans reach agreement with former Bengals CB Johnathan Joseph on a five-year deal. Nnamdi to Jets looking more likely.

About to be Checkmate
smile.gif

Originally Posted by 2o6

AdamSchefter
Filed to ESPN: Texans reach agreement with former Bengals CB Johnathan Joseph on a five-year deal. Nnamdi to Jets looking more likely.

About to be Checkmate
smile.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

nerd.gif

That would be pretty sick, But I see him coming on board with us or staying a Raider

nerd.gif

That would be pretty sick, But I see him coming on board with us or staying a Raider

I was hoping to see teams like Detroit and TB generate some interest through FAs... Sitting on their wallets is not a good look...

I was hoping to see teams like Detroit and TB generate some interest through FAs... Sitting on their wallets is not a good look...

eek.gif
at this offseason. And if Aso doesn't re-sign with us, then I'd settle for Aso/Revis vs. Brady/Ochocinco.....I'd tune in for that.

eek.gif
at this offseason. And if Aso doesn't re-sign with us, then I'd settle for Aso/Revis vs. Brady/Ochocinco.....I'd tune in for that.

Try being a Dolphin fan #@!*+#@%+@!#*.  Quit your @#$%^& crying. 
laugh.gif
Seriously. No ring since 1973, no SB appearance since 1984, and we won the division in 2008 but even that felt like a fluke.
laugh.gif

Try being a Dolphin fan #@!*+#@%+@!#*.  Quit your @#$%^& crying. 
laugh.gif
Seriously. No ring since 1973, no SB appearance since 1984, and we won the division in 2008 but even that felt like a fluke.
laugh.gif

Soooo will teams just deactivate their WR's when playing the Jets? May as well add a few extra OL and pound the rock all game. Sheesh.

Soooo will teams just deactivate their WR's when playing the Jets? May as well add a few extra OL and pound the rock all game. Sheesh.

Back
Top Bottom