Official NFL Free Agency + Trades vol. It's Time.

laugh.gif

JasonColeYahoo

Ochocinco-Belichick friendship started at pro bowl in 2007 when they got stuck sitting next to each other on the bus to game. Pretty funny. about 1 hour ago via Echofon

JasonColeYahoo

Ochocinco-Belichick friendship started at pro bowl in 2007 when they got stuck sitting next to each other on the bus to game. Pretty funny. about 1 hour ago via Echofon

Vikings fan's whining? Y'all got AP, Percy and most likely anohter playoff appearance.

I'm a Skins fan, we have Rex Grossman and John Beck.

John @!!$!! Beck

Vikings fan's whining? Y'all got AP, Percy and most likely anohter playoff appearance.

I'm a Skins fan, we have Rex Grossman and John Beck.

John @!!$!! Beck

AdamSchefter
Filed to ESPN: Texans reach agreement with former Bengals CB Johnathan Joseph on a five-year deal. Nnamdi to Jets looking more likely.

AdamSchefter
Filed to ESPN: Texans reach agreement with former Bengals CB Johnathan Joseph on a five-year deal. Nnamdi to Jets looking more likely.

Interesting to see how this Nnamdi thing will shake out now that Joseph is signed. If he wants to put himself in the best situation to win a ring, he'll go with the Jets, no question about it. But if he's still loyal to the Bay, I wouldn't count out the Raiders or Niners.

If 49ers miss out on Nnamdi, hope they make a run at Cromartie.

Interesting to see how this Nnamdi thing will shake out now that Joseph is signed. If he wants to put himself in the best situation to win a ring, he'll go with the Jets, no question about it. But if he's still loyal to the Bay, I wouldn't count out the Raiders or Niners.

If 49ers miss out on Nnamdi, hope they make a run at Cromartie.

Back
Top Bottom