Official NFL Free Agency + Trades vol. It's Time.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Dsa not invited to crash my wedding if the pats win the sb again... %@** all that.
cmon bro...dont cut me out of an open bar event
laugh.gif

if we dont get a LB/DE to speed rush a QB, we're not getting to the SB...remains our biggest issue

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Dsa not invited to crash my wedding if the pats win the sb again... %@** all that.
cmon bro...dont cut me out of an open bar event
laugh.gif

if we dont get a LB/DE to speed rush a QB, we're not getting to the SB...remains our biggest issue

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Being a 49ers fan is painful.

You guys have 5 super bowls
laugh.gif
.  Nothing painful about that.
Plus y'all got Ted Ginn Jr. 
pimp.gif
happy.gif

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

And unlike many sports fans, I care much more about the current and future than the past. Yes, the 49ers have five super bowls... but none since 1994. Haven't won the division since 2002. Hell, haven't made the playoffs since 2002.

Luck or Barkley is all I ask for...

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
happy.gif

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

And unlike many sports fans, I care much more about the current and future than the past. Yes, the 49ers have five super bowls... but none since 1994. Haven't won the division since 2002. Hell, haven't made the playoffs since 2002.

Yeah I totally see what you're saying. I'm not about to rock the 1948 Indians World Series shirt anytime soon
laugh.gif

Lol right who am i to care about what happened before my mom wasnt even a thought.

Yeah I totally see what you're saying. I'm not about to rock the 1948 Indians World Series shirt anytime soon
laugh.gif

Lol right who am i to care about what happened before my mom wasnt even a thought.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
happy.gif

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

If being a 49ers fan is painful, then being a Vikings fan is like living in hell 
tired.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
happy.gif

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

If being a 49ers fan is painful, then being a Vikings fan is like living in hell 
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom