Official NFL Free Agency + Trades vol. It's Time.

Linda Cohn mentioning Braylon possibly going to AZ. She's the only one though, so we'll see. Hoping my Vikes get him...

Linda Cohn mentioning Braylon possibly going to AZ. She's the only one though, so we'll see. Hoping my Vikes get him...

I'm happy that the texans got Jonathan Joseph
pimp.gif

Nnamdi would've been nice but depending on the figures this allows us to go after some other needs like  safety

pimp.gif

Nnamdi would've been nice but depending on the figures this allows us to go after some other needs like  safety

Originally Posted by Shady4Life

if kolb can perform braylon & fitz 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Enjoy him if you get, he had a great season last year. Rarely dropped the ball, and showed a lot of energy.

I hope we can somehow re-sign him.

Enjoy him if you get, he had a great season last year. Rarely dropped the ball, and showed a lot of energy.

I hope we can somehow re-sign him.

if kolb can perform braylon & fitz 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by AG 47

eek.gif
at this offseason. And if Aso doesn't re-sign with us, then I'd settle for Aso/Revis vs. Brady/Ochocinco.....I'd tune in for that.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

at the jets still not having someone to cover Gronk and Hernandez

Originally Posted by AG 47

eek.gif
at this offseason. And if Aso doesn't re-sign with us, then I'd settle for Aso/Revis vs. Brady/Ochocinco.....I'd tune in for that.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

at the jets still not having someone to cover Gronk and Hernandez

Originally Posted by blackxme

pimp.gif

I wanna see the figures.  If the Texans dropped around 12-14 a year on him like they were rumored to be doin for Nnam, the Jets are gonna hafta pony up. 

Originally Posted by blackxme

pimp.gif

I wanna see the figures.  If the Texans dropped around 12-14 a year on him like they were rumored to be doin for Nnam, the Jets are gonna hafta pony up. 

Are we even in the market for him though?
I'd be more interested in what we're planning to do with our lines (both lines) 
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom