Official NFL Free Agency + Trades vol. It's Time.

Originally Posted by Smokey1212

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Texans' reported deal w/Joseph huge for Jets. But another candidate in Asomugha race? Tampa Bay:http://tinyurl.com/3r73w5o
Take it for what it's worth.

JasonLaCanfora Jason La Canfora 

In the Nnamdi/Cromartie sweepstakes, some have mentioned TB and DAL, but people I'm talkin to there don't think they'll land either ...
Well yeah, we don't think we will. We actually have no clue what's going on. We got the real life Inception over in Tampa.

Originally Posted by Smokey1212

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Texans' reported deal w/Joseph huge for Jets. But another candidate in Asomugha race? Tampa Bay:http://tinyurl.com/3r73w5o
Take it for what it's worth.

JasonLaCanfora Jason La Canfora 

In the Nnamdi/Cromartie sweepstakes, some have mentioned TB and DAL, but people I'm talkin to there don't think they'll land either ...
Well yeah, we don't think we will. We actually have no clue what's going on. We got the real life Inception over in Tampa.

JRRickert JR Rickert
Nnamdi to the #Bucs is looking more and more like a reality
[table][tr][td][table][tr][td][table][tr][td][table][tr][td][table][tr][td]
@art_stapleton
Art Stapleton
This would be a tough loss for the #Jets if Tampa steals Asomugha
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]
I don't know what is going on here......

But Warren Sapp isn't some Tampa Insider. Don't think because he played for us 10 years ago that he knows what's going on over there. I don't think anybody does.

JRRickert JR Rickert
Nnamdi to the #Bucs is looking more and more like a reality
@art_stapleton
Art Stapleton
This would be a tough loss for the #Jets if Tampa steals Asomugha
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]
I don't know what is going on here......

But Warren Sapp isn't some Tampa Insider. Don't think because he played for us 10 years ago that he knows what's going on over there. I don't think anybody does.

Originally Posted by creamOfDacrops

@AdamSchefter Former Eagles kicker David Akers reaches agreement with 49ers.
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Wish him the best of luck out there. Had great years in Philly.

Originally Posted by Regal Black

I heard that Houston can still get Nnamdi
I saw that on twitter, and that can't be true.

McClain_on_NFL John McClain
Joseph gets 5 years, $48.75 million and $23.5 guaranteed, including $12.5 signing bonus.

Originally Posted by Regal Black

I heard that Houston can still get Nnamdi
I saw that on twitter, and that can't be true.

McClain_on_NFL John McClain
Joseph gets 5 years, $48.75 million and $23.5 guaranteed, including $12.5 signing bonus.

RickyNFLNetwork Ricky 

Reports are that the #Buccaneers just made a huge offer to Nmandi Asomugha.

36 seconds ago

@incarceratedbob

incarcerated bob

**UPDATED NFL FA NEWS**Source: Tampa just made a blockbuster offer to Nnamdi makes him highest paid CB by a lot (Jets scrambling)

RickyNFLNetwork Ricky 
The #Buccaneers just offered Nmandi a lot of money, #Jets can't match the offer, #49ers still in the running.
39 seconds ago

Just posting what I hear, not trying to get heat for posting something by Bob 
laugh.gif

RickyNFLNetwork Ricky 

Reports are that the #Buccaneers just made a huge offer to Nmandi Asomugha.

36 seconds ago

@incarceratedbob

incarcerated bob

**UPDATED NFL FA NEWS**Source: Tampa just made a blockbuster offer to Nnamdi makes him highest paid CB by a lot (Jets scrambling)

RickyNFLNetwork Ricky 
The #Buccaneers just offered Nmandi a lot of money, #Jets can't match the offer, #49ers still in the running.
39 seconds ago

Just posting what I hear, not trying to get heat for posting something by Bob 
laugh.gif

incarceratedbob is just a guessing machine
laugh.gif

My personal opinion is it's most likely Jets, but if not it will be Raiders or Niners.

But no one really knows what he's thinking and it's just a bunch of speculation, we'll all know when it's all said and done.

incarceratedbob is just a guessing machine
laugh.gif

My personal opinion is it's most likely Jets, but if not it will be Raiders or Niners.

But no one really knows what he's thinking and it's just a bunch of speculation, we'll all know when it's all said and done.

Originally Posted by woody2626

Panthers need to sign a cb. I don't want munnerlyn starting
A quality CB signing would cap off a very solid free agency period. 
I like how this is all going down in a few days. It makes things exciting as hell and hard to follow, but so awesome. 

Back
Top Bottom