OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not like the Rams flourished with all them picks they got from Washington. Titans still need to hit the draft right. All those picks can still be useless.

They might use some of them to get back in the top 10.

Don't the chargers need a lineman like Tunsil? Why are the Titans so sure they could still get a quality lineman at 15th?

Can't wait for Cardale to have a better pro career than Wentz.
Cardale sucks
The biggest thing Wentz did in college was grow a few inches.
While cardale had 3 Good games in his whole career lol.
At least Cardale beat FBS teams.

Wentz made his name beating the Southwestern Kentucky State A&M Smoked Ribs.
laugh.gif

Don't the chargers need a lineman like Tunsil? Why are the Titans so sure they could still get a quality lineman at 15th?

well the titans need a lot.. but as @Chester McFloppy
 said above, they have lewan at LT (while they still need other guys on the Oline, you can get those later in the draft)

Titans need to fill out the guard and RT positions more than LT. Tunsil would have def been an upgrade over Lewan, but not big enough to justify taking him #1 (imo).

They also need RB, DB, and DL... and there's a bunch of quality picks between 15-75.

Next years draft could be absurd so that 2017 pick might be the best part of the whole package.

so you think Wentz is the goods off what?
I don't discount success just because it was FCS, I have watched it pro day, highlights, etc.

Cardale had a few good games and sucked royally when given the chance to prove it wasn't a fluke
so you watched him throw in shorts and highlights put together?

im not vouching Cardale either. 

Last edited:

I'm thinking they like Conklin who could start for them right away at RT. Him or Stanley will more than likely be there for them at 15.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom