OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean people on here said MM8 would suck last year

I don't really see that as the same scenario.. Plus for us it was about potentially pairing him with chip

And Delanie walker was huge for mm8 last year (as a good pass catching TE is for any rookie QB).. Didn't the Rams TE just sign some place else?

I guess gurley is there.. Still ain't using tavon right

Last edited:
I mean people on here said MM8 would suck last year

Wentz could project to be an elite QB from the love scouts are showing him, only time will tell

Personally i still dont think MM8 is that good but at least he had the projection.So i understood why teams were drooling.

Rams moved to LA and wanted to make a big splash.

I think Tunsil falls to TB at 9

Eagles are gonna freakin draft Zeke and piss me off

Last edited:
they must've got word that the Browns was lining up to get their guy.

Wonder where Tunsil goes now?

gonna be tough for San Diego to choose Tunsil or Ramsey

I think chargers have to go Tunsil if he's there.. Going be interesting how the draft shapes up now

Do Browns go goff?

What do Cowboys do at 4?

I praying the Eagles can get Tunsil, Ramsey or jack

other than pick #1, mock draft enthusiasts gonna have a hard time compiling their mocks 
laugh.gif

if Wentz becomes a Cam Newton/Andrew Luck hybrid, is it still a fleece?

It's a fleece regardless imo. There's no reason to give up THAT many picks for a unproven player. Of course there are exceptions but Andrew Luck type prospects don't come out every year. This so dumb to me.

Schfter said the Browns never intended to draft a qb and they prob won't. I hope we can trade our #4 for picks and pick zeke up later in the first round.

Titans need a RT, CB and RB like nobodies business. Lewan is already solid on the left side so not getting Tunsil isn't the end of the world.

Any one of Conklin/Stanley/Alexander/Hargreaves @ 15 would be good.

Titans need a RT, CB and RB like nobodies business. Lewan is already solid on the left side so not getting Tunsil isn't the end of the world.

Any one of Conklin/Stanley/Alexander/Hargreaves @ 15 would be good.

I hardly watched any of the Titans games that closely to really know about lewan.. But coming out thought he was more of a RT

But at 15 Mackensie or Apple would be a good look

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom