OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a nice haul for the Titans.

Hopefully they add some quality pieces around Mariota. 

@CaptainSneakerhead23
Word. 6 picks in the top 76 of this draft AND the Rams 1st and 3rd next year. Titans now have 3 picks in the 2nd round alone just this year. 11 picks combined within the first 3 rounds this year + next year. :wow: Any way you look at it, they're in great great great shape. And they already have their QB for the future, which is precisely why you make this move...

As far the Rams...well. He better be worth it. When you go all in like this, you HAVE to hit on your guy or run the risk of crippling your franchise in the near future.

Former Patriots front office exec Jon Robinson off to a good start running things as the Titans new GM. :nerd:

Just gotta hit on a majority of these picks right before Josh McDaniels comes to town next season...:nerd:  

I was listening to Mike and Mike and theyve said the Rams have traded for the first pick.

I've never felt sorrier for you in my life.

i KNEW you were gonna comment on that :rofl:

Titans acquiring a bunch of assets to build around Mariota :smokin

Last edited:
Thank god we didn't pay that price..

Just gotta play the draft, now no lock where Tunsil goes.. For Eagles sake just need Buckner to go top 7 since he isn't really a scheme fit

I like Wentz, just not sure if I would've been comfortable pulling the trigger on this deal. Then again, that's the price you pay jumping up from 15 to 1.

The problem is, who is he going to throw the ball too?

Henry Ellard, Issac Bruce, and Torry Holt ain't walking thru that door.

Last edited:
I like Wentz, just not sure if I would've been comfortable pulling the trigger on this deal. Then again, that's the price you pay jumping up from 15 to 1.

Henry Ellard, Issac Bruce, and Torry Holt ain't walking thru that door.

screen pass to Tavon and hope he runs 90 yards

Issac Bruce and Torry Holt ain't walking thru that door.

Tavon Austin, Kenny Britt, Brian Quick, Stedman Bailey and Lance Kendricks. :smokin

they must've got word that the Browns was lining up to get their guy.

Wonder where Tunsil goes now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom