OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Washington didn't kill RG3 that trade was won by them
I don't think so. That would've meant Shanahan still would've been the GM. Pretty sure only 5-7 players he drafted since he took over are still in the NFL. 2012 was nice but that trade was doomed from the start.

I hear you, SP. I sort of made the same reference earlier about needing to hit on the picks. And I'm not gonna **** on the Rams yet since if their guy ends up being a franchise changer, then it'll all be worth it. Huge gamble though.

Houston fans, come get y'all man...
@mdetlefsen04
Everyone's watching Kobe's last game or the Warriors, while @JJWatt is being and getting better than all of us #MVP
@JJWatt
JJ Watt Retweeted matt

Nah, not better than anyone man. This is inspired by Mamba. I'd rather work to be like Kobe & Steph than watch 'em.

Dwight Howard and this guy in the same city for years. I don't know how y'all managed to withstand all that corn.

Last edited:
Jesus Christ that dude tries so hard :lol:.

Dude should've played baseball,he'd fit right in with the Royals and Cards

Last edited:
Rams not giving a ****. :lol: They really tryna make a slash in LA. I don't know if any of these QB's are worth it. Who knows, maybe it'll work out but right now it looks bad.

Rams not giving a ****.
laugh.gif
They really tryna make a slash in LA. I don't know if any of these QB's are worth it. Who knows, maybe it'll work out but right now it looks bad.
They weren't about to walk into LA with Keenum as the guy.

Wasn't dude trying to get into law enforcement? I think he said that's why he had no social media accounts or whatever. Maybe that's why he had an admin scrub all his posts.

Clown *** Deuce though.
mean.gif

Last edited:
I like the move. They obviously see something that the average fan/monday morning gm doesn't see. You can't flourish in today's NFL without a solid starting QB. They paid a high price but the rewards could definitely outweigh the risk. This freed up a lot of money the next few seasons to spend on free agents and retaining talent

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom