OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I have a bad feeling the Eagles trade Fletcher Cox

200w.gif

“According to a source close to the team, the Eagles believed they had the parameters of a draft-night trade in place with the San Diego Chargers at No. 3, which would have allowed them to select whichever quarterback the Cleveland Browns didn’t take with the No. 2 pick.

That trade now appears to be dead, given that the Eagles were presumably moving up for the chance to draft one of the first two quarterbacks, who appear likely to be off the board in the first two picks now.

”No one saw this coming. Moving from 15 to 1 is basically impossible unless you mortgage the future, which they basically did,” the source said of the Rams trade.

The source did note that the Eagles made an attempt to land the No. 1 pick that the Rams eventually traded for. The source didn’t believe that the Eagles were particularity close to landing the pick and it’s unclear how many teams were involved in the talks.”

http://ramblinfan.com/2016/04/14/report-los-angeles-rams-outbid-eagles-for-number-one-pick/

What happened to paxton lynch? QB talk is mostly about Goff and Wentz
If Wentz is a 'project', Lynch is an even bigger one.

Can't see anyone going top 5 for him... but crazier things have happened in the draft so what do I know lol

Last edited:

What happened to paxton lynch? QB talk is mostly about Goff and Wentz
I wouldn't want the eagles to take him at 8.. but he's one of the guys I wouldn't mind us moving back and taking in the teens

if the board plays out a certain way, I'm pretty much in the camp of the eagles moving back in the teens and going with lynch, Mackenzie or apple

You asked "if" he becomes. .....

Nobody really knows, but the odds aren't in the Rams favor.

This move is more of a splash move in LA then it is about winning.

He becomes a top QB and wins the Rams a Super Bowl then I'd say they weren't fleeced

The Rams had all the draft picks in the world actually hit on most them and still never went better than 7-9 because they never had a quarterback.

Based on their recent history I totally understand why they did the trade.

what doesn't it work like?

You asked "if" he becomes. .....

Nobody really knows, but the odds aren't in the Rams favor.

This move is more of a splash move in LA then it is about winning.

How did all those picks from Washington work out?

Hell the ******** got fleeced and still won the division twice.

Rams have never went better than 7-9

Last edited:
Super random,probably meaningless stat but interesting nonetheless :lol:

Trey Wingo:
No pressure or anything.. but The Titans now have 6 picks in the first 76 of this years draft. The last team to have that many was the 1991 Cowboys, who got 5 Super Bowl starters from that draft class. Also.. each of the last 3 teams that had at least 6 of the first 76 all made it to The Super Bowl within 5 years: 91 Cowboys, 82 Patriots, 75 Rams

Your move Titans... :nerd:

Last edited:
Super random stat
Trey Wingo:
No pressure or anything.. but The Titans now have 6 picks in the first 76 of this years draft. The last team to have that many was the 1991 Cowboys, who got 5 Super Bowl starters from that draft class. Also.. each of the last 3 teams that had at least 6 of the first 76 all made it to The Super Bowl within 5 years: 91 Cowboys, 82 Patriots, 75 Rams

Your move Titans... :nerd:

Mike Mularkey is still the coach :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom