OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
And why are people saying it's sad? He has failed like 136897 drug tests at this point. I have no pity for him at all. If he wants to play football again he should follow the rules and stop smoking grass, simple as that. But like someone else already mentioned, he clearly would rather smoke weed than make millions. Not sad, just plain stupid.

Im saying the waste of talent is sad. I agree that dude is an idiot and I dont feel bad for him at all. But we all saw how explosive he can be and its a shame he can't showcase that .

Have the Browns even cut him yet?

And why are people saying it's sad? He has failed like 136897 drug tests at this point. I have no pity for him at all. If he wants to play football again he should follow the rules and stop smoking grass, simple as that. But like someone else already mentioned, he clearly would rather smoke weed than make millions. Not sad, just plain stupid.

this.

*waits for the "But weed should be legal!" crowd*

How can a player have smoked himself out of the league if he hasn't even been cut from his current team though?

If Josh Gordon gets reinstated any time in the next year or so, he will be playing NFL football. Greg Hardy threw his girlfriend on a bed full of automatic weapons and made about 10M's last season . Josh will get plenty of interest if he can prove that he's clean

Did it say Smith was going for a gun too?

Guy in the vid said that Hayes (I'm assuming) said "**** yall, I got one too." then shoots....

If Smith threatened dude...and was going back to his car to get a gun (which never came up), it certainly makes this a tad bit more muddled...

If you listen closely to the video that was played earlier you can hear a witness saying something about someone saying they had a gun then another dude pulled his gun out and started shooting. Will and ol boy could have gotten into an argument and both could have threatened to pull out guns and the killer called Wills bluff and shot him. We def have a gun issue in this country.

Tyrann said that he's been getting threats from the killers fam in NO
mean.gif
He should have minded his own business

Guy in the vid said that Hayes (I'm assuming) said "**** yall, I got one too." then shoots....

If Smith threatened dude...and was going back to his car to get a gun (which never came up), it certainly makes this a tad bit more muddled...

this makes more sense why he would just wait for cops to arrive

I saw somewhere that wills legs were outside of the car and the rest of his body was slumped in the car. If this is true it could be a possibility that will got out of the car and told ol boy he has the musket.

Last edited:
If it comes out Will was reaching for his gun, dude will definitely get off. That video will probably be used for evidence.

I saw somewhere that wills legs were outside of the car and the rest of his body was slumped in the car. If this is true it could be a possibility that will got out of the car and told ol boy he has the musket.

he was shot in the back and torso

I don't know maybe the torso was the first shot then he tried to get away

My younger brother drives crazy and likes to get in arguments with other drivers. I tell him all the time to stop that ish before someone gets mad and pulls out the burner and shoots him. No telling what happened with will but dude could have possibly popped off at the wrong person and lost his life for it. You have to be careful in these streets. From what Tyronn said the area of New Orleans where will was shot wasn't the best part of town. You def have to move strategically.

Last edited:
there has to be a connection between the two of them, he worked security for the Saints and Smith was friends with one of the cops in his pops murder settlement whom he was dining with hours before

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom