OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn RIP Will Smith, story has too many holes to be a random case of road rage :smh:

As far as the Dre Kirkpatrick story goes, that's a very sad situation as well ..
Sometimes you give your boys way more of a cushion when it comes to drinking because you think they can hang. Dre probably thought dude had one too many but at the very least he could make it home, that's gotta be tough to swallow knowing he could've possibly prevented this tragedy. Then again, who's to say his boy would've actually listened to him and not have gotten behind the wheel?

Sad stories over the weekend :smh:

Belichick probably likes orange juice with pulp & ice :x

oj with pulp is good though.

View media item 1989661
Nah.

you jets fans are from a different cloth :x next im going to hear you and nick saying wing stop is gross or egg on a hamburger is scust. theres still hope for you both.

Belichick probably likes orange juice with pulp & ice :x

oj with pulp is good though.

fresh squeezed with the pulp aint bad at all. but tropicana...give me pulp free por favor

dsa knows.

Talib on the lebatard show was excellent today. If you get a have to listen to the podcast, it's funny.

The details surrounding the Smith case are getting more and more bizarre. I just read on Deadspin that the defense is saying that Hayes' car was hit right before and he was in pursuit of the person who did it. How he rammed Smith, I don't know. Also, they (defense) are going for the toxicology angle to clear things up.

Still doesn't explain, other than murder, how Smith ended up slumped over the steering wheel. I do wonder if we'll hear a self-defense claim from Hayes' camp? Like maybe Smith threatened him or something along those lines and was going back to pop the trunk or something...

I still think there are way too many coincidences here for me to think it was anything other than a planned out execution.

you jets fans are from a different cloth :x next im going to hear you and nick saying wing stop is gross or egg on a hamburger is scust. theres still hope for you both.

Never had Wing Stop, none in my area. Looks generic as hell tho. Egg on a cheeseburger is :pimp: .

Never had Wing Stop, none in my area. Looks generic as hell tho. Egg on a cheeseburger is :pimp: .

had WingStop once & it was pretty good

never had egg on a burger :rolleyes

both of you go 1 for 2. get it together fellas, get it together.

hope clady does well for you guys |I

If Clady stays healthy :pimp: love what Mike Macc has done for this team this past season and now. Penny pinching for low risk, high reward moves.

If Josh's career wasn't over before, it is now 
mean.gif

Where were there reports he was living with Von? :lol: he's busy out and about for DWTS anyhow.

If Clady stays healthy :pimp: love what Mike Macc has done for this team this past season and now. Penny pinching for low risk, high reward moves.

geno is going to need all the protection he can get.

View media item 1989860

Manziel is living with Josh Gordon not Von

This doesn't seem like a good idea for Josh

welp.

That sounds real good, replace the burger with grilled chicken and turkey bacon, I'd be all over that.

This health kick is taking away some of my favorite meals, but I'm trying to improvise :lol: :smh:

That sounds real good, replace the burger with grilled chicken and turkey bacon, I'd be all over that.

This health kick is taking away some of my favorite meals, but I'm trying to improvise :lol: :smh:

I've cut out almost all burgers but once and a while I just need it

I can do a good veggie burger as long as it's homemade, spot has this white bean burger too

Turkey bacon is :pimp: though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom