OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love me a good conspiracy theory and I can always count on you guys to come through when an athlete or celebrity dies.  

Read through the last couple pages? Read an article?
I have read the last few pages.  It was a hit, it was a set up, I hope his wife wasn't involved, Pierre Thomas needs to speak, etc.  The Steve McNair and Aaron Hernandez threads haven't disappointed and I'm sure this one won't either.  

Read through the last couple pages? Read an article?

I have read the last few pages.  It was a hit, it was a set up, I hope his wife wasn't involved, Pierre Thomas needs to speak, etc.  The Steve McNair and Aaron Hernandez threads haven't disappointed and I'm sure this one won't either.  

Yeah your clearly missing other posts. IDK what to tell you. Keep trying till you succeed

i wish there was actual coverage on this stuff. you'd think SOME channel would pick up the story. instead we just get more trump coverage

Last edited:
Yeah your clearly missing other posts. IDK what to tell you. Keep trying till you succeed
He's agreeing with you. He said there's something up. Quit trying to start a fight, man. It's all a conspiracy theory until something actually comes to light regarding the case

This story gets stranger by the hour...:smh:

@Kluthfair: Will Smith's death may not have been a random act, Cardell Hayes apparently did security for saints. NOPD is holding a presser at 1:15

Last edited:
Should of knew something wasnt right when they said road rage and dude didnt drive off and flee the scene...or I thought he was just crazy

This is suspect and sad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom