OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
5 bad games.

Since he's been in kc he's gotten better as a quarterback. You know it..

What were kaps stats those 5 weeks? :nerd:

Edit: @polos I'm comparing the individuals, as quarterbacks..their trajectories have been completely opposite. One going up, the other down..

$$talks, Alex smith just got a new deal last year, kap is (smartly) holding on tight to the last guaranteed money he has left...cause he's not sure what his future holds.

Last edited:
I dont think there is a sane living human being out there that thinks kaep is intelligent.

Hes lucky he has that spongebob squarepants show to fall back on

But Kap has shown that he CAN win games for his team on his own.  

It is exponentially more difficult for a quarterback to put a team on his back and will them to victory than to simply play not to make mistakes and manage the game.  Since Kap has done the former in his career, why is it that you believe he could never do the latter?

The one year Kaep went to the Super Bowl the 49ers had a top 3 defense. He obviously made plenty of big plays, just like the other mediocre Qbs who have been in the Super Bowl. Most of the stars on that SB team were on the defensive side of the football

Last edited:
A QB with no brain and the touch of a rapist, yet some say Kaep's ceiling is higher than Carson Palmer's. :lol:

Last edited:
5 bad games.

Since he's been in kc he's gotten better as a quarterback. You know it..

What were kaps stats those 5 weeks? :nerd:

Edit: @polos I'm comparing the individuals, as quarterbacks..their trajectories have been completely opposite. One going up, the other down..

$$talks, Alex smith just got a new deal last year, kap is (smartly) holding on tight to the last guaranteed money he has left...cause he's not sure what his future holds.

I see. I gotta agree that their trajectories have been opposite

bruh, you have to see it. you get a glimpse on whh he alienated himself everywhere he went. wish dude could of figured it out.

and TO knows he has demons which is the saddest part, I have listened to many interviews with him

I still wish the Eagles just paid him

NFL Network is bush league, how are you gonna have it ondemand only in SD? :smh:

still going to watch like it's 1997

Good **** :pimp:

Can't say I wouldn't do the same, but you and DSA are still some East Coast turn cloak *** dudes anyway :lol: :lol:

I'm looking forward to my first 10am Eagles game :lol:

but preferred 1pm EST game at an Eagles bar even if I have to open it myself

This just brings up bad but good memories

TO needed to be more cordial and McNabb needed to stop being soft

B Dawk couldn't even set these two straight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom