OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaep will make 14.3M if he reaches his bonuses.

Even if he's cut next season by SF and someone signs him as a backup for about 3M he's still up 17.3M after two years opposed to going Denver, playing like crap, getting cut, and only earning 7M.

Not sure how ya can sit here and say he should take a 7M pay cut, this isn't Thomas Brady we're talking about :lol:

At the very least, Denver should've came to the table offering 9-10M considering the current QB market rate.

No one said he had to take a paycut but if he wants out as bad it would seem then sometimes you have to make tough decisions, he's sucked for the past two years and one team kind of wants him

Miserable :lol:
dudes an NFL QB im sure he's not miserable

Going to a place you deem toxic can make anyone miserable, doesn't matter if are a janitor or NFL QB

If it was really that toxic im sure he would have reworked his contract :lol:

Raiders go 7-9 and their fans out here making gofundme pages and ****.

:rofl: :rofl:

Fans get cocky when their team wins the free agency championship. Just look at the Dolphins last years and 2011 Eagles :x

It hs NOTHING to do with being cocky.

We could go 0 - 16, Kaep in the division is still advantageous. It's really that simple.

Only a clown would try and make it into something it's not. I'll let yall get your mental gymnastics on tho. :lol:

Last edited:

wonder if the nfl told the giants they wont have to go on hard knocks if they drafted OBJ.

drake sleepovers? cmon dude
This was good.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Take a bow.

Last edited:
Raiders go 7-9 and their fans out here making gofundme pages and ****.

:rofl: :rofl:

Fans get cocky when their team wins the free agency championship. Just look at the Dolphins last years and 2011 Eagles :x

It hs NOTHING to do with being cocky.

We could go 0 - 16, Kaep in the division is still advantageous. It's really that simple.

Only a clown would try and make it into something it's not. I'll let yall get your mental gymnastics on tho. :lol:

:lol: Because my post was only in response to that one post
Whatever makes you feel better

It doesn't matter if your post was in response to other additional post or not, you were still looking silly trying to connect dots that aren't there in regards to Raider fans welcoming Kaep to the division. 
laugh.gif

And how could I possibly feel better son, my squad just won the free agency championship remember?

Last edited:

[thread="629840"]:lol: Because my post was only in response to that one post[/thread]

It doesn't matter if your post was in response to other additional post or not, you were still looking silly trying to connect dots that aren't there in regards to Raider fans welcoming Kaep to the division. :lol:

And how could I possibly feel better son, my squad just won the free agency championship remember?

Yall couldn't beat the worst QB in the league last year but you're excited to see Kaep? :lol:
Stay salty kid

Raiders did it right, they've had good drafts the past few seasons and filled in with free agents

Most free agent champs are making up for lack of good drafting which doesn't work usually; outside the Broncos

Last edited:

[thread="629840"]:lol: Because my post was only in response to that one post[/thread]

It doesn't matter if your post was in response to other additional post or not, you were still looking silly trying to connect dots that aren't there in regards to Raider fans welcoming Kaep to the division. :lol:

Yall couldn't beat the worst QB in the league last year but you're excited to see Kaep? :lol:
Stay salty kid

Ah now you move the goal post. :lol:

How am I salty ? I haven't been this optimistic over football fan since my team last won an AFC championship game, and rightfully so. You're funny man, I mean you generally post like someone took a piss in your bud light.

Keep showing your *** fool. :lol:

Last edited:
Yall couldn't beat the worst QB in the league last year but you're excited to see Kaep?
laugh.gif

Stay salty kid
Kap isn't Aaron Rodgers or Cam, but he can still make plays and win games. Like @Ballerific703  said, the 49ers HC was a glorified waterboy, and the offense and defense lacked talent on both sides of the ball due to retirement and free agency. Kap in Denver would be a pretty good offense.

Denver was winning the division with Tebow, a washed Peyton, and Brock at QB over the years. 
laugh.gif
 Kap's ceiling with Denver is Top 8-12 QB range. His worst is still better than Denver's QB play last year. 

Last edited:
[thread="629840"] [/thread]

Stay salty kid

View media item 1985952

Kap isn't Aaron Rodgers or Cam, but he can still make plays and win games. Like @Ballerific703
 said, the 49ers HC was a glorified waterboy, and the offense and defense lacked talent on both sides of the ball due to retirement and free agency. Kap in Denver would be a pretty good offense.

Denver was winning the division with Tebow, a washed Peyton, and Brock at QB over the years. :lol:  Kap's ceiling with Denver is Top 8-12 QB range. His worst is still better than Denver's QB play last year. 

:lol: at Kaep's ceiling being within the Top 10 at the position.

I guess it's a difference of opinion but if my team plays the broncos in a 3 game series with it all on the line, and I get to pick who's under center for the opposing team, Brock or Kaep, I'm picking Kaep 10/10 times.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
at Kaep ceiling being within the Top 10 at the position.

I guess it's a difference of opinion but if my team plays the broncos in a 3 game series and I get to pick who's under center, Brock or Kaep, I'm picking Kaep 10/10 times.
Last year Andy Dalton & Carson Palmer were Top 5 QBs. This isn't the old days were you had your guaranteed Top QBs (Peyton, A-Rod, Brees, Brady, etc.) year in and year out. The Top 10 ranking for QBs are wide open. Cam was the best overall player in the league last year, and some people didn't see him has a Top 5 QB overall. 

Last edited:
but wait you guys couldn't even make the title game last year

worry bout the panthers before picking fights with other teams
Far from a Seahawks fan, and dont normally stick up for them, but this type of post always makes me laugh.

So because his team didnt make the title game, he isnt allowed to make comments about other teams?  I guess only Broncos fans are allowed to say other teams are good, bad, etc.

IMO all three of those QB's possess a level of arm talent Kaep could only dream of. And we're just talking arm talent.
Overall talent Kap's ceiling is higher than both. He is a dual threat QB, with the talent that either of them could only dream of. 

Dalton ended the season injured on the bench, and Palmer had a 4 INT blowout game.

And to reiterate my statement, I said his CEILING with the Broncos COULD be Top 8-10. 

Last edited:
IMO all three of those QB's possess a level of arm talent Kaep could only dream of. And we're just talking arm talent.

2015/2016 Peyton Manning and Tim Tebow have more arm talent than Colin Kaepernick?

Yikes.

Why are you asking/telling me that 15/16 Manning and Tebow have more arm talent than Kaep? Wrong and Irrelevant.

Last edited:

Far from a Seahawks fan, and dont normally stick up for them, but this type of post always makes me laugh.

So because his team didnt make the title game, he isnt allowed to make comments about other teams?  I guess only Broncos fans are allowed to say other teams are good, bad, etc.
it was more the direct name calling
roll.gif

like, Seahawks were in ******-team purgatory for years. Can't go saying "Stay salty kid" to someone when ya team didn't even make it all the way either

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom