OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
But Kap has shown that he CAN win games for his team on his own.  

It is exponentially more difficult for a quarterback to put a team on his back and will them to victory than to simply play not to make mistakes and manage the game.  Since Kap has done the former in his career, why is it that you believe he could never do the latter?

The one year Kaep went to the Super Bowl the 49ers had a top 3 defense. He obviously made plenty of big plays, just like the other mediocre Qbs who have been in the Super Bowl. Most of the stars on that SB team were on the defensive side of the football

The single biggest star of the 2012 49ers was Colin Kaepernick. Please refer to my response to you in post #107368. Kap carried the Niners down the stretch and through the playoffs. That is indisputable. Your idea that Kap was carried to the Super Bowl by the 49ers defense is assbackwards.

Fair enough . I don't really remember the specifics of the last several games of the 9ers season that year. You would know better than me

But that defense was pretty damn good. They held a lot of teams to well under 300 total yards that year

Fair enough . I don't really remember the specifics of the last several games of the 9ers season that year. You would know better than me

But that defense was pretty damn good. They held a lot of teams to well under 300 total yards that year
Yeah but they were fading down the stretch and it started with Justin Smith being injured.

Justin and Aldon Smith both got injured around halftime of the game we played the Patriots. After Kap shredded your boys and got us out to a huge lead, both Smiths got hurt and we had zero pass rush for the rest of that game and season. Aldon tried to play through it and was woefully ineffective. Justin missed games and came back in the playoffs but was clearly not himself.

Our defense gave up nearly 30 points a game over our last 6. Was no where near the defense we had in 2011 or the first 2/3s of 2012.

Really odd situation with Dre Kirkpatrick and this I75 wrong way crash
I didn't even hear of this...

so he let his friend drive drunk and he went the wrong way and killed himself and two others?
sick.gif
No bueno.

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/new...idnt-stop-wrong-way-driver-drinking/82814008/

NFL Network is bush league, how are you gonna have it ondemand only in SD? :smh:

still going to watch like it's 1997

97 broncos :nthat:

loved that team. Terrell Davis. Easy Ed. Sharpe. Atwater. Romanowski. Mobley. That entire ******* OL. :x

:nthat:

darrien gordon was a beast in 97. he was shutin it down as cb and kick returner.

97 broncos :nthat:

Just wait til my Chargers come for you Franc :nerd:

97 Broncos GOAT on Madden, halfback sweep with TD :pimp:

my chargers my eagles :nerd:

sweep and power toss were :x

97 Broncos GOAT on Madden, halfback sweep with TD :pimp:

halfback sweep and the power toss :pimp:

dsa knows

Yo sb sb , what's your boy Sanders doing at this budget *** club in Queens :lol:

Should be in Denver catching passes from Sanchez

pics :nerd:

Yo sb sb , what's your boy Sanders doing at this budget *** club in Queens :lol:

Should be in Denver catching passes from Sanchez

Sanchize was over in Midtown rounding up all the bunnies for the after party

zo.gif

stillin729 stillin729 , he was with wifey... :lol:

sb sb , I didn't take pics... Don't really like to approach celebrities/athletes... Unless its at a game or something

Let them enjoy their free time... Few people did ask for pics then he left shortly after :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom