OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

did Cincy replace Jones & Sanu yet?

if Coleman or Doctson falls to them in the draft...
nerd.gif
Lafell is replacing
nerd.gif
You called it.

Going from the Patriots to the Bengals must be like getting waterboarded then being allowed to surf waves on a board. Marvin Lewis is gonna let you do what you want, when you want, however you want.
laugh.gif

Eh not really, it will still be an issue

I'm so used to that backfield being a sh*tshow that I don't even care anymore. Granted, their philosophy is if you take care of the front 7, everything else will fall into place, but it's faulty logic when you can't even get pressure 60% of the time. It's astonishing how many draft picks they've flat out missed on when it comes to DBs.

Willie Gay is the best DB on the team. He's come a longgggggg way, but let that sink in :lol:

Complete opposite philosophies :lol:

Did Dansby end up signing with Cincy? Good signing if so, dude has his head on straight; unlike other LBs there

I guess we need an extra body in camp. Makes sense considering we lost three TEs for the year last season.

I'm still cackling at Tyrann Mathieu calling D'Angelo Russell a corndog on Twitter yesterday. CORNDOG.

Give him an extension right now.

Last edited:
The reaction to the Skins and old players is funny to me. Have any of you even checked the depth chart? These aren't the Vinny Cerrato run ********. Vernon Davis would be the 3rd string TE. Anquan Boldin would also be a 3rd stringer. And unlike the old days, we aren't overpayin these guys to come play.

The reaction to the Skins and old players is funny to me. Have any of you even checked the depth chart? These aren't the Vinny Cerrato run ********. Vernon Davis would be the 3rd string TE. Anquan Boldin would also be a 3rd stringer. And unlike the old days, we aren't overpayin these guys to come play.

Vernon got out of a **** storm in San Fran, barely did a lick in Denver for a a few months and won a ring. Now he finds himself in a decent situation in Washington where he won't be expected to do much.

The life.

Vernon got out of a **** storm in San Fran, barely did a lick in Denver for a a few months and won a ring. Now he finds himself in a decent situation in Washington where he won't be expected to do much.

The life.

Dude would still be a legit TE if it wasn't for Kam :lol: maybe that's why Washington wants to trade for him

Well said...also have to take into consideration that it came from an Eagles fan :lol: :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom