OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sensitive topic but I wonder if Sean Taylor would have stayed in Washington for quite some time or bolted at the first big contract offer.

Boldin would be better off replacing Cotchery. And Greg Olsen has a problem with Bucky Brooks top Duos and tweeted it to Kelvin. If he's healthy KB is going to eat this year.

macbk macbk b.t.w. my dude...i'm flying through season 2 of daredevil. punisher's role and character is too good. elektra tho...kind of annoying haha. still...season 2 is the goods so far. i'm halfway through

foggy has a 3some with karen and rosario in the finale. what a cliffhanger ending.

/spoilers

macbk macbk b.t.w. my dude...i'm flying through season 2 of daredevil. punisher's role and character is too good. elektra tho...kind of annoying haha. still...season 2 is the goods so far. i'm halfway through

foggy has a 3some with karen and rosario in the finale. what a cliffhanger ending.

/spoilers

y u do dis, franc :frown:

View media item 1971300

sb sb has joined Raider Nation.

minus whale with them offseason moves :x :smh: |I

will always support carr though :nthat: fresno state football :nthat: rest of the raiders, not so much. mack though :x you scary.

Jay Cutler is making $18.1
Brock Osweiler is making $18
Sam Bradford is making $17.5
Andy Dalton is making $16
Nick Foles is making $12.27
RGIII is making $7.5
Chase Daniel is making $7

Fitz deserves at least double-digits, if not $13-15 in today's market.

Life is a great if you're a talented QB that hasn't done anything. Brock and Bradford making more than Russell Westbrook.

Jay Cutler is making $18.1
Brock Osweiler is making $18
Sam Bradford is making $17.5
Andy Dalton is making $16
Nick Foles is making $12.27
RGIII is making $7.5
Chase Daniel is making $7

Fitz deserves at least double-digits, if not $13-15 in today's market.

Life is a great if you're a talented QB that hasn't done anything. Brock and Bradford making more than Russell Westbrook.

Kaepernick making $12 million
Tannehill making $19 million

Tannehill is elite doe...it's the rest of the team and coaches in Miami that's bunz

not srs

Last edited:
Sensitive topic but I wonder if Sean Taylor would have stayed in Washington for quite some time or bolted at the first big contract offer.
I wanna say he would've stayed but idk. With the way the Dolphins are throwing out money he might've gone back home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom