OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
i for one think the jets should 100% stick to their guns. and so should Fitz :lol:

let the Geno era begin...again :pimp:

I just hope we don't draft Paxton Lynch at 20 or trade up for Wentz/Goff.

Either bring Fitz back or give the keys to Petty.

If he was adamant on getting $16-$18M and the Jets were offering him a reasonable counter offer, then go ahead and paint Fitz as the fool who needs to get real.

But apparently that's not what's going on. The Jets aren't budging from their number, and Fitz wants to be paid what the market dictates he's worth. That's why I can't fault him for sticking it out right now.

I ain't 'eem trying to make fun of the Jets or anything. I think it's lowkey disrespectful they offered him that, but they very well could win that showdown and bring him in the fold close to their number since his options are scarce outchea. I wouldn't be surprised if it drags past the draft.

I do agree giving him big money + years wouldn't be the smartest thing to do.
laugh.gif
Just gotta find some middle ground since they both need each other and it's the best fit.

Maybe the Jets brass doesnt want him around after the Buffalo game?

I mean to me they are being foolish unless they are looking to seriously trade up for someone like Wentz and that is risky for someone who played against no competition. But then again I may be wrong lol.

To me I dont think they are going to resign him at this point. They would have made the counteroffer by now.

But Im not a gm. And as a side note to that point I believe I can do better than Grigson.

Carry on lol

Maybe the Jets brass doesnt want him around after the Buffalo game?

I mean to me they are being foolish unless they are looking to seriously trade up for someone like Wentz and that is risky for someone who played against no competition. But then again I may be wrong lol.

To me I dont think they are going to resign him at this point. They would have made the counteroffer by now.

Nah, the Jets want him back. They even said it after the Buffalo game. But I can bet that performance was the cause of the million dollar difference both sides are facing.

Last edited:
macbk macbk b.t.w. my dude...i'm flying through season 2 of daredevil. punisher's role and character is too good. elektra tho...kind of annoying haha. still...season 2 is the goods so far. i'm halfway through

Dare Devil is the ****. :pimp:

Im on episode 6 right now. Dude that played the Punisher killed it.

:pimp:

broncos will be trading their first rounder to the Pats :nerd:

The New England Patriots select Nadir Barnwell, CB, Rutgers

sounds about right :lol:

No other team wants Fitz. That's what makes the situation so funny. You can't demand money and no one wants you but the Jets. 7 mil a year is too much for that schmuck

Would kill my soul to see Q rot in Washington.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom