OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
i've learned to highlight all of ches' posts checking for some type of hook or disclaimer before quoting :lol:

Last edited:
Unbelievable. 
laugh.gif
mean.gif
Good thing I'm outside because I yelled just now.

I seriously have a deep hatred for these ******.

Rumors are always fun...

Θṡςλг Ɓ. ‏@NotoriouzBiz 27s28 seconds ago

@nfltrade_rumors if ******** sign Boldin, maybe truth to Garcon for Kam Chancellor trade rumor?

More acceptable for Russ to be a step-dad than it is for the Seahawks to take on a 9 mil dollar cap hit.

"Pierre doesn't matter in this league," Sherman said, per CSN Washington. Given a chance to expound on his comments, Sherman replied, "I mean exactly what I said."

The two appeared to exchange words throughout the contest and at one point Garcon looked to pull Sherman's hair while trying to get open.

"Yeah, Pierre did a few things," Sherman said when asked about the hair pull. "When you can't get open, you got to do whatever you can. The crowd is acting like I'm holding him. Obviously the TV copy you can see what happened." Garcon was held to two receptions for 23 yards
If Garcon becomes a Hawk, then talk about awkward, but Jimmy Graham is a Hawk, so anything is possible.

Last edited:
I don't know in what world Pierre Garçon for Kam Chancellor in 2016 is a fair deal. And did they not see how much of an impact Kam has on their defense when he was out?

If that's what they want then they can take V-Jax for Chancellor right now.

Besides the pesky black and yellow,the AFC is looking ripe for picking this year...:nerd:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom