OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know why dude would be salty about that when he's now making a lot more than he should in NOLA :lol:

Still,Colts dysfunction is always appreciated :smokin

How did none of the Indy higher ups get canned after that debacle of a season? All that talk about Arians and Grigson having a power struggle yet they're both still there and Pep Hamilton ended up being the scapegoat/fall guy
mean.gif
That's a huge testament to Peyton IMO.

We're really not that far removed and the franchise is starting to look like a joke.

I have no idea how EVERYONE kept their job except the guy who had to work with that terrible offense.

What? #18 hasn't had anything to do with that squad for like 5 years now :lol:. There's a whole new incompetent front office that Luck has had to deal with :lol:. Peyton at least had someone who knew what they were doing in Polian

Last edited:
Don't know why dude would be salty about that when he's now making a lot more than he should in NOLA :lol:

Still,Colts dysfunction is always appreciated :smokin

You know how some of these dudes are. Like scorned girls still throwing shade after a breakup and something better :lol:

Damn Broncos about to lose CJ Anderson too?

Once Pagano was brought back I said....okay there really was no other options and Saban wasnt leaving Alabama.

Its Grigson not being fired which is the biggest head scratch. He should of been fired immediately.

What? #18 hasn't had anything to do with that squad for like 5 years now
laugh.gif
. There's a whole new incompetent front office that Luck has had to deal with
laugh.gif
. Peyton at least had someone who knew what they were doing in Polian
eek.gif
 I didn't even realize it's been that long.

Feels like 3.

When did Polian leave?

What? #18 hasn't had anything to do with that squad for like 5 years now :lol: . There's a whole new incompetent front office that Luck has had to deal with :lol: . Peyton at least had someone who knew what they were doing in Polian

:wow:  I didn't even realize it's been that long.

Feels like 3.

When did Polian leave?

When him and Peyton left,so did that era with them in Indy.

Last edited:
Matt Forte said he had strong interest from the Bucs, Patriots, Cowboys, & Packers before choosing the Jets

Matt Forte said he had strong interest from the Bucs, Patriots, Cowboys, & Packers before choosing the Jets

Hmm. Out of that list I thought for sure he would go to the Pats or Green Bay before us. But I guess he couldn't see himself facing Chicago twice a year. We pose a great system for him tho, especially because NE forgets they have RB's most games. And we have his boy Marshall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom