OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't it reported that the NFL only tests for marijuana like once in the off-season?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...all-league-marijuana-testing-policy/17784021/

Article above states...

NFL players are tested once a year — for marijuana, opiates, amphetamines and other illegal drugs — between April 20 and Aug. 9. Pass the test, and a player is good until next year. But those who test positive must enter intervention programs in which they can be tested more frequently and where more positive tests trigger escalating penalties.

This has been an ongoing issue for Martavis Bryant. He screwed up previously multiple times and as a result has been subject to more testing. Guys need to learn man, **** wouldn't be an issue in the first place if they just keep clean from the end of March to the beginning of August. Once they get tested in that period they're good from that point until next April (technically late March since you want to give your system 30 days to get clear of any inactive tetrahydrocannabinol metabolites).

Not that difficult. I haven't smoked in damn near two years now. Quit cold turkey because of legal issues/for work. Would love to have 6+ months out of the year to blow it down with impunity. These guys can literally smoke all season long on the hush so long as they're smart about it.

Last edited:
For sure dudes are smoking heavy during the season,just look at Pacman's eyes in his IG vids during the season :lol:

Also you can't tell me my guy Blount isn't zooted 70% of the time off the field :lol:

Last edited:
Cats can literally be off that molly, drank, blow it down, snort coke, etc etc etc 6+ months out of the year.

Yet cats like Josh Gordon, Johnny Manziel & Martavis Bryant don't learn.

:lol: I know there's got to be multiple veterans who have perfected keeping their **** together while partying regularly. Cats is def showing up at practice still high AF.

:nerd: Gronk...

Last edited:
I personally know that just about every known member on the Patriots (yes, Gronk does) besides Brady smokes weed and yet you don't ever hear of them getting caught. I don't know how some of these guys can keep being so stupid.

Last edited:
I personally know that just about every known member on the Patriots besides Brady smokes weed and yet you don't ever hear of them getting caught. I don't know how some of these guys can keep being so stupid.

brady too high class for weed and patriots are cheaters

Gronk I'd almost expect to since apparently he doesn't really drink like that :lol:

Last edited:
Must be fun being that good at football and being able to smoke during the season. Guy like Antonio Brown is out there just having a grand ol' time making cats look silly while he's still feeling that edible he ate pre-game.

Weed IMO is a performance enhancing drug for some. Not everyone, because weed can either exacerbate or eliminate anxiety among other things, but I know it def helps a lot of cats.

Last edited:
Must be fun being that good at football and being able to smoke during the season. Guy like Antonio Brown is out there just having a grand ol' time making cats look silly while he's still feeling that edible he ate pre-game.

Weed IMO is a LIFE enhancing drug for some. Not everyone, because weed can either exacerbate or eliminate anxiety among other things, but I know it def helps a lot of cats.

Fixed fur accuracy... And that's my issue with it being a banned substance...

Fixed fur accuracy... And that's my issue with it being a banned substance...

Oh no doubt, it definitely makes everything more enjoyable.

But I also think for some it does serve as as a performance enhancer.

Would be so fascinating to see the stat splits for elite receivers/RBs for games they're high in vs games they're sober in.

Last edited:
not necessarily true for everyone

Fair enough, I'm a believer in what Marley said...

"Herb reveals you to yourself".

Cats that are anxious or procrastinators will be even more anxious or lazy when they smoke, especially if they're not paying attention to what kind of bud they smoke.

Most of the times cats just carelessly cop up whatever their plug got at the time. In reality, they should probably be smoking certain kinds of sativas or indicas. I love me some haze, I shouldn't smoke it because of how it (and other indicas) effects me. I should only smoke sativa dominant strains like sour. It took me years to realize that.

**** is a medicine, a psychoactive. It definitely has the propensity to enhance both good and bad feelings.

Last edited:
I'm not if I've told this story before, I'm pretty sure I have though.

My barber played Chad online in Madden and he told him if he won, he'd pick him up for dinner.

My barber won and Chad picked him up and ended up blowin with him too
laugh.gif

Weed IMO is a performance enhancing drug for some. Not everyone, because weed can either exacerbate or eliminate anxiety among other things, but I know it def helps a lot of cats.

What do you know about that weed x caffeine combo though? I promise you a joint and a small cup of coffee 15 mins before competition will have you playing out your body. :lol:

Last edited:
I'm not if I've told this story before, I'm pretty sure I have though.

My barber played Chad online in Madden and he told him if he won, he'd pick him up for dinner.

My barber won and Chad picked him up and ended up blowin with him too :lol: .

I had to read the last sentence a few times there before it made sense... When reading it fast, it takes on a totally different meaning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom