OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Martavis Bryant gonna end up like Josh Gordon smfh

Damn dude

#Steelers WR Martavis Bryant facing a year-long suspension for violating @NFL substance abuse policy, per source (@Dejan_Kovacevic was 1st)

C'mon bruh. :smh:

Just when he started breaking out.

What's with these Pitt dudes and not being able to lay off trees :lol:. Even Blount got caught up there iirc in the short time he was up there :rofl:

Last edited:
FWIW I actually feel pretty good about Gordon returning and staying clean.

Never felt anywhere near the same for Blackmon though.

These dudes are idiots, if you can't smoke weed don't do it

So tired of hearing excuses for these spoiled millionaire players

Big Ben is probably pissed. This changes the Steelers' plans quite a bit for the draft. Now they gotta go and get a WR. An early SB contender already dealt a heavy blow and it's only March.

I'm sure he isn't happy but it's a 'doable' loss. Bell, Brown or Ben on the other hand.....

Dudes are dumb as rocks failing these drug tests. That being said the fact the NFL is are taking away dudes livelihoods over that :pimp: , while at the same time pushing dangerous prescription painkillers on them, will give you a pretty good idea on how much of a joke the NFL is and how little they care about their employees. Its despicable tbh. These owners and league officials :x

Last edited:
Fettner confirmed Bryant is appealing the ban, though getting it overturned is seen as a long shot. It stems from multiple missed drug tests, Fettner said, while also acknowledging Bryant has a problem with marijuana.

The multiple missed tests – which count the same as failed tests – explains why Bryant faces banishment for at least one year, rather than a 10-game suspension for his latest violation after serving a four-game suspension to start last season.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2016/03/12/martavis-bryant-pittsburgh-steelers/81693628/

Should've just shown up and took the L, instead of skipping the test.

Last edited:
I don't smoke but if dudes wanna get high in the off-season let 'em. People don't smoke weed and do dumb ****. They smoke and chill. But this fool skipped multiple tests. Can't defend that. :lol:

I don't smoke but if dudes wanna get high in the off-season let 'em. People don't smoke weed and do dumb ****. They smoke and chill. But this fool skipped multiple tests. Can't defend that. :lol:

Its all politics and business. The league is in bed with all these beer companies. They can't profit from weed.

This discussion is always rehashed when someone gets suspended for weed. I know the two majority stances already, so let's just bypass all this nonsense and act like we actually make progress as an online community. :lol:

Last edited:
Dudes are dumb as rocks failing these drug tests. That being said the fact the NFL is are taking away dudes livelihoods over that :pimp: , while at the same time pushing dangerous prescription painkillers on them, will give you a pretty good idea on how much of a joke the NFL is and how little they care about their employees. Its despicable tbh. These owners and league officials :x

Don't forget all the money they getting from beer companies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom