OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weed could be legal worldwide. If the NFL rules say you can't smoke weed than you can't smoke weed.

How is this possible? Are there any jobs that prohibit alcohol off the clock as well as on? Mary doesn't have performance enhancing ability. In DC you can smoke freely. Goverment workers even do. You just can't come to work high. Same rules as alcohol, jobs in DC don't even test for it anymore. They can't by law.

Last edited:
^^ I agree Weed has nothing to do with enhancing performance (not sure about the drug testing part tho) it's just been taboo in the past if/when it gains more traction in the states NFL will drop it.

But that hasn't happened yet so martavis needs to get his **** together

Last edited:
Once the stigma is gone and we're closer to it being legal nationwide or federally the NFL probably will allow it. But we're still way too early in the process for me to expect the NFL to do so. I wish I could freely buy weed and do what I want with it too, but i'm just gonna have to be patient like these players and the rest of the country.

Last edited:
Weed has nothing to do with enhancing performance it's just been taboo in the past if/when it gains more traction in the states NFL will drop it.

But that hasn't happened yet so martavis needs to get his **** together

Agreed on getting caught while it's still against league rules. Millions of dollars aren't worth the high.

How is this possible? Are there any jobs that prohibit alcohol off the clock as well as on? Mary doesn't have performance enhancing ability. In DC you can smoke freely. Goverment workers even do. You just can't come to work high. Same rules as alcohol, jobs in DC don't even test for it anymore. They can't by law.

Yeah that's not true. It's still illegally on the federal level if you test positive your gone. Hell if Park Police or US Capitol pulls you over they can still lock you up since they enforce federal laws ..

Yeah that's not true. It's still illegally on the federal level if you test positive your gone. Hell if Park Police or US Capitol pulls you over they can still lock you up since they enforce federal laws ..

They'd have a bunch of lawsuits on their hands. When it became legal DC police handed out seeds for personal growing of legal amounts. You can't have law enforcement passing out weed then have other forms lock you up for it. That alone will cause complete chaos. DC it's legal period. Not just on the grounds of medical use. That's why dispensers were getting shut down in Cali. Medical vs personal. It wasn't legal state wide.

I had a homie get locked up 2 weeks ago on a gun charge. When he was released they gave his weed back.

Last edited:
Idk how I slept on Daredevil for the last year, show is :pimp: #NotAffleck

Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet)
DeMarcus Ware's restructured contract includes $2M upfront and the ability to make back his entire $10M salary in incentives.

Last edited:

Yes sir. I knew from episode 1 when dude was tryna traffic women it was a serious dark tone. Adding Shane from TWD as the Punisher is also a great addition. March 18 bro season 2!

They'd have a bunch of lawsuits on their hands. When it became legal DC police handed out seeds for personal growing of legal amounts. You can't have law enforcement passing out weed then have other forms lock you up for it. That alone will cause complete chaos. DC it's legal period. Not just on the grounds of medical use. That's why dispensers were getting shut down in Cali. Medical vs personal. It wasn't legal state wide.

I had a homie get locked up 2 weeks ago on a gun charge. When he was released they gave his weed back.

Federal and DC laws are completely different .. OPM sent us letters when they legalized it warning that if u test positive that's grounds for firing

Don't get me wrong I would love for it to be the other way but it's not :lol:

**** is dumb

Last edited:

my man :pimp:

love that show

Sooo good dude. I'm up to episode 10 and 7-9 have been my favorites. Between the fight scenes, and every character is great in their respective roles. Charlie Cox has me believing he's actually blind :lol: . D'Onofrio from L&O kills it as Fisk.

for sure, man. Fisk's character is :pimp:

the next season should be on Netflix soon i think, if not already

Yes sir. I knew from episode 1 when dude was tryna traffic women it was a serious dark tone. Adding Shane from TWD as the Punisher is also a great addition. March 18 bro season 2!

Bernthal is the man. I don't watch TWD but he was great in Wolf of Wall Street. I'll def be caught up and ready for S2.

Federal and DC laws are completely different .. OPM sent us letters when they legalized it warning that if u test positive that's grounds for firing

Don't get me wrong I would love for it to be the other way but it's not :lol:

**** is dumb

Damn. I gotta brush up on my Mary laws and restrictions. Hearing this sucks.

Bernthal is the man. I don't watch TWD but he was great in Wolf of Wall Street. I'll def be caught up and ready for S2.

I strongly suggest you check out TWD. I was a late bloomer on that and give it my highest recommendation.

Daredevil has me looking forward to Luke Cage, Iron Fist and other Netflix Marvel shows. Cage I believe airs this summer.

I normally don't trust Superhero shows but because Daredevil was a Netflix original I gave it a shot and was pleasantly surprised.

Last edited:
Big Ben is probably pissed. This changes the Steelers' plans quite a bit for the draft. Now they gotta go and get a WR. An early SB contender already dealt a heavy blow and it's only March.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom