OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think RG3 will be ok. He's as healthy as he's been since the injuries started. He just needs to transition to more classic pocket passing. He's never been a INT guy. Luck is as polished coming out as they come but has a INT problem. There is room for Robert to improve reading defense and going through progression without bailing out first. BTW that wasn't a shot at Luck. He just fits my example. I'm over the RG3 vs Luck thing.

I like the idea of Bob in NY, strong run game and good defense. Not to mention Marshall and Decker.

Dude would be dead in a week playing for the Rams.

I like the idea of Bob in NY, strong run game and good defense. Not to mention Marshall and Decker.

Dude would be dead in a week playing for the Rams.

Forte and Powell's catching-ability is key. And Robinson is a bruising runner, similar to Ivory. Really excited for the potential from our backfield.

Martavis Bryant gonna end up like Josh Gordon smfh

Damn dude

#Steelers WR Martavis Bryant facing a year-long suspension for violating @NFL substance abuse policy, per source (@Dejan_Kovacevic was 1st)

Last edited:
bruh wtf!

c'mon man 
mean.gif

Mary Jane isn't a NFL issue. It's a US issue. These states need to get with the times and make it legal across the country. DC, Colorado Washington haven't fallen apart due to the substance. MD has decriminalized it. Cops will write you a ticket under a certain amount and take the Mary. Probably for their own personal use. Ha ha ha

Mary Jane isn't a NFL issue. It's a US issue. These states need to get with the times and make it legal across the country. DC, Colorado Washington haven't fallen apart due to the substance. MD has decriminalized it. Cops will write you a ticket under a certain amount and take the Mary. Probably for their own personal use. Ha ha ha

Even if weed becomes legal across the US, that doesn't mean the NFL will let there employers smoke it man. Same as most employers in Colorado, etc.

Bryant messing up the best offense in the NFL dawg. Holy ****.

I had to learn the hard way about putting the trees down, so I get it. But these guys have out of this world talent and ******* up millions of dollars. It's not worth it man.

This is more of martavis being an idiot than the prohibition of weed. Dudes 3rd or 4th offense. 

Aren't players notified of when they're being drug tested too? like months ahead. Bruh couldn't put it down for a month?

Dummy :lol:

Steelers seemed prepared for this, either had a good sense of what was coming or prepare well

Weed could be legal worldwide. If the NFL rules say you can't smoke weed than you can't smoke weed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom