OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know where Mingo was projected to go but I was so shocked when they took him 4th. I know numbers aren't everything in college but I don't remember him being exceptionally disruptive off the edge at LSU to justify being taken in the top 5.

I personally know that just about every known member on the Patriots (yes, Gronk does) besides Brady smokes weed and yet you don't ever hear of them getting caught. I don't know how some of these guys can keep being so stupid.
Not being a smart ***, but how do you know that? How do they pass their drug test? :lol:

Oh y'all ain't heard about #WorldWideBucEm? Dude is plugged in with TMZ level sources and connects across the nation. He's the Harvey Levin of this message board ****.

Yea I was gonna bring the Chico example,according to his wifes own admission during his trial,he was burning each day during the season yet he didn't get caught once :lol:.

Makes you wonder how bait/dense you need to be to actually get caught let alone repeatedly :lol:

Last edited:
INDIANAPOLIS - It’s probably safe to assume that several Colts did not appreciate Coby Fleener’s recent assertion that some players “went along for the ride’’ last year when the former tight end spoke after his free-agent signing with the New Orleans Saints.

Count former Colt Jerrell Freeman, now with the Chicago Bears after signing a free-agent contract, is among those.

Here’s what he texted me Sunday night (and I cleaned up some of the language):

“Fleener, he didn’t have the (guts),’’ Freeman wrote (sort of). “That (bleep) pisses me off. And he must’ve been looking in the mirror when he did the interview.

“I despise guys like that. That’s what little girls do, talk about you when you’re not around. I’m a grown man. If I see something I don’t like, I’m going to go have a face-to-face convo with that player/players and we are going to get an understanding! I feel like I had a hand in building what’s over there (in Indianapolis), so he’s (bleeping) on me, too.

“That’s a ***** move.

“You can print all that, brotha!’’

http://bit.ly/1UaIDKz

How did none of the Indy higher ups get canned after that debacle of a season? All that talk about Arians and Grigson having a power struggle yet they're both still there and Pep Hamilton ended up being the scapegoat/fall guy :smh:

That was a ***** move from Fleener. He should of addressed them directly or during the season. Fleener was probably salty they didnt want any contract talks with him and took it out on the players instead of the front office.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom