OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're saying close family and Stafford knew he was going to retire since the Summer. Maybe he really is done :\

Rob GronkowskiVerified account
‏@RobGronkowski
If ya think about it that Option pick up basically equals pay cut the next 4 seasons...[emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji] I don't work hard for those reasons. Haha [emoji]127947[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]127944[/emoji]

:rofl:

shut yer damn mouth before Bill trades you, bro
Guy had too much scotch before tweeting that

I would definitely live the rest of my life in San Diego if someone paid me $70 million.

I'm willing to make sacrifices for my future family.

It's what being a man is all about.

‏@RobGronkowski
If ya think about it that Option pick up basically equals pay cut the next 4 seasons...[emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji] I don't work hard for those reasons. Haha [emoji]127947[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]127944[/emoji]
roll.gif

lmao i think hes saying he works hard for winning not money...took me a minute too.

hes dumb but i dont think hes that dumb.

I would definitely live the rest of my life in San Diego if someone paid me $70 million.

i'd live anywhere in the United States for $70M, man. except Ohio. I think that goes without saying

You wouldn't say the same if the location was Modesto.....or San Bernandino

‏@RobGronkowski

:rofl:

lmao i think hes saying he works hard for winning not money...took me a minute too.

hes dumb but i dont think hes that dumb.
LeBron got these athletes tweeting out nonsense thinking they are Socrates or something.

You guys clearly didn't get the humor... San Diego is one of the most beautiful cities in the country.

I know it's not comparable to Detroit.
I know it wouldn't be hard at all.

That was the joke... :rolleyes

Last edited:
Lockette’s doctor informed him that all the muscles and ligaments in his neck had been torn, and told Lockette how close he was to dying:

"I didn’t really realize how serious it was until it was over, because the doctor told me my skull was—all the muscles, all the ligaments that connect my vertebrae and the cartilage, in between that. So, the cartilage was out, the ligaments torn. And he said, if I were to have stood up then, the weight of my head, left, right, front, back, I would have died. If one of my teammates would have came over and pulled my arm, just barely, I might have died. If the returner at the time would have broken a couple tackles, and they would have moved and fell on me, I would have died on the field. But what saved my life was the trainers."

http://deadsp.in/irDLSDg

:x :smh: :x :smh:

Bobert to Houston to get sonned by Luck 2x a year would be cool

i could see him and JJ sharing a minimalist log cabin in the off season too

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom